Sign in to follow this  
Ron Attwood

They have returned!

In the light of nothing else I can only suggest we return as well. That's to say, reverse the flight we made last Saturday.

Return Flight Plan

To be used if there's no better suggestion.

EDIT: Another suggestion has just arrived.

Other Suggestion

:smile:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

What kind of aircraft are we looking at for this trip, Gents?  Same as last week?

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

Remind me, what did we use last week? :smile:  Something that appeals to you. I've checked out Josh's offering('another suggestion') and all the stops are 'sensible' runways. We can decide which plan to use at the last minute.

Remind me, what did we use last week? :smile:  Something that appeals to you. I've checked out Josh's offering('another suggestion') and all the stops are 'sensible' runways. We can decide which plan to use at the last minute.

Okey, dokey.  We flew Cherkies last week.  Josh's offering looks good, but maybe not suitable for a Cherky.  Maybe something with a little more "oompf"?

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

Is there any decision on the flight plan for tonight?  Both look good, I'll happily fly either, but I need to get the one we're using into the GTN 750 ahead of time.  I'll be flying my brand new shiny C172, which has already been painted in the scheme of the RL aircraft I flew at Courchevel (repaint will be provided later today).

You fly what you are happy with Nick. But no French registrations! :mad:

Not sure what I'll use, maybe a Comanche, not flown that recently.

EDIT: Just checking the downloads of the two plans. Oceano Co. to Bonny Doon Village is ahead by 3 dls.

i am actually expecting a event for all participants of the rtw race  but cant find it. do you know if avsim hosts such a traditional event this year?

leon

I think we should wait until Flightsim have completed their journey before we try to schedule a group event.

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

completed their journey  did i miss something?

They finished their race last night, they suspended operations before we completed as they only had 2-3 pilots left to run the race. So they did a couple legs earlier this week but finished up yesterday.

spacer.png

It may have taken a while, but we got it DONE! Thank you all for the congratulations and support.

Fair skies and following winds,

Frank "Ponch"