Dave-Pilot2ATC

Version 2.3.0.1 Released

84 posts in this topic

I just posted the first update for Version 2.0 on the Pilot2ATC web site.  It fixes most of the issues reported this week and then some!  Plenty more to find though, so keep on looking and reporting.

DO NOT UNINSTALL ANYTHING.  Just download, unzip, and run the installer, choosing the same directory for install that your original installation is in.  

Thanks,

Dave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Posted an update today that fixes some critical issues discovered this weekend.  Please download and install over the installation you have now.

Thanks,

Dave

Posted an update today that fixes some critical issues discovered this weekend.  Please download and install over the installation you have now.

Thanks,

Dave

Super Dave - should we be installing these incrementally or the latest one is would be good to go if we did a new install - thanks

Once you have the base install done, just install the latest update over whatever you have. All program files are replaced by the updates.  You must have the base install first because it includes all the data and a few other files.

Just uploaded 200.4. 

Fixes are listed on the V2 Download page.

Enjoy!

The next update, 200.5, is on the web site.

Give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Thanks,
Dave

Just uploaded 200.6.

Critical update that fixes a bug that could knock ATC off the air unexpectedly.

Please update to this version.

Thanks,

Dave

200.7 is on the web site and ready for download.

Has some new ATC Chatter features and new vectoring to IAF, along with some other fixes.

Enjoy,

Dave

Uploaded v200.8.  Ready for download on the Pilot2ATC.com web site.

Fixes some issues with TOD calculation, Volume Control, .pln file exports, ATC SID assignments and some issues with those IFR flights into uncontrolled airports.

Enjoy,

Dave

Just uploaded v200.9.  Added some new options, including Vectors to IAF, fixed .pln Flight Plan file export, enhanced vectoring.

Keep those PIREPs coming.

Thanks,

Dave

V 200.10 is now available on the web site.  Fixes most of the bugs reported this weekend.

Enjoy,

Dave

Version 200.12 is on the web site for download.  It makes major changes to vectoring and hopefully makes them smoother and less rushed.  Also fixes all the reported bugs...I think.  If I missed one, I'm sure you'll let me know. 

Thanks,

Dave

Just uploaded V200.13.  Lots of bug fixes and improvements in vectoring to IAF.  Few other new features like separate volume control for ATC controllers.

Enjoy,

Dave

Version 200.14 just uploaded.  Plenty of bugs fixed, plus smoother vectoring and a totally new Flight Plan display that is faster and not as susceptible to errors.

Please keep on letting me know what bugs you find and ENJOY!

Dave