Sign in to follow this  
mmerelles

Rotate MD80 version 1.1 available

Had a quick flight and the FMC is way better than it was. The plane seems to react normal not all twitchy like it was. Altitude and speed restrictions work fine. will take a longer flight tomorrow.

Excellent! Though it was quite unfinished and unpolished I really liked this one. Time to taker her out for a spin again!

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

If only I could download the updated version, I keep getting the 403 error, deleted as instructed all cookies in 5 different browsers(FF, Chrome, Edge, Vivaldi and IE11(used for the very first time), same error on all of them...

Edit: a restart did the trick:-)

Ryzen 9 5900X || Gigabyte RTX 4090 Windforce 24G || G.Skill TridentZ 32GB@3600CL16 || Asus ROG Strix Gaming-E X570
XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB M.2 NVMe || Corsair iCUE H115i PRO XT || Phanteks Eclipse P500A D-RGB || Phanteks Revolt Pro 1000W
Gigabyte 43'' FV43U 4k@144hz || X55 Rhino || G27 || Oculus Quest 2 || Turtle Beach Velocity One

Good morning all,

Stupid question to ask, but where exactly do I find this update? 

I've been to X-Plane store. Didn't see it. 

Thanks,

jbrist

Good morning all,

Stupid question to ask, but where exactly do I find this update? 

I've been to X-Plane store. Didn't see it. 

Thanks,

jbrist

Just re-download your purchase and you should get the latest version!

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12