Sign in to follow this  
MOTOROLAD1

TEXTURE FOR 747 400F POLAR CARGO/DHL FS9

When I couldn't find the texture I wanted for one of my aircraft - it was for my own virtual outfit - I created it myself.  It's not that difficult and there's lots of help in the forums to do this if you need it.

Apart from that, who is the developer of the 747 you are needing textures for?  You can't use just any texture as it has to be created specifically for that developer's product.  Have a look in the file library at the "other"  sim website.  They have several Polar Cargo textures - who knows, one of them may be just what you are looking for??

Dijvid

Dejvid good day!

I'm looking for there several months PMDG texture for 747 400F Polar Cargo / DHL for th FS 2004 only. It turns out that already exists that texture for that aircraft it is for FS X produced by Mark airbridge. However, they forget to produce the same texture for FS2004. Because for me the FS 2004 is even more profitable than the FS X to be lighter and contain more scenarios etc. We can not forget the FS2004 where the same software is still much use for other users. anyway thank you for your help, but I do not know produce my texture is very complicated.

Thank you !

ATT: Sergio

I have both these liveries for my FS9 PMDG 747-400F installed. What are the copyright issues here though? I am only willing to supply them if it is completely legal and OK with PMDG. I didn't repaint them (as far as I recall - I do do quite a lot of repaints, but don't think I did these! Let's assume not for this purpose).

Martin

The copyright issues are likely to be with the original painter and Polar Cargo, not PMDG.  If in doubt then don't do it - better to be safe than sorry!

Dijvid

Yes, perhaps you are right, assuming that they are not liveries that came with the PMDG original. On the other hand, the 'protocol' for freeware seems to be that it's generally OK so long as the original painter gets the credit. I probably have the original downloads somewhere on an external hard drive, I may have a look when I have the time, and inclination... Depends whether the O/P ever comes back to this thread of course

I have both these liveries for my FS9 PMDG 747-400F installed. What are the copyright issues here though? I am only willing to supply them if it is completely legal and OK with PMDG. I didn't repaint them (as far as I recall - I do do quite a lot of repaints, but don't think I did these! Let's assume not for this purpose).

Martin

martin lest2 Good morning!
it is possible you provide me these texture files of 747 400F POLARCARGO / DHL for PMDG FS2004? For I am enthusiastic and I am trying to do it in photoshop but do not have the tool to make domain. I would greatly appreciate it if you can help me. if I do not appreciate the way my friend.
sergio, suport @ hotmail.com be there my email.

Good morning everyone !

long sought to paint the 747 400F POLAR CARGO / DHL for PMDG 747 400F FS9!

And I found! so I decided to put myself to, will the mass and created my own texture of the aircraft. I wonder friends what they thought? It was good? I see with AVSIM if I can provide to you guys if they wish. 

Thank you !