Sign in to follow this  
mlarde

Can not enable flight PMDG 777

Hello everyone,

I am new to this site. Excuse me for my English way (I'm French). I just joined Prepar3D (before X-Plane) recently with a license "academic" version 3.1. Immediately I bought the PMDG versions (great tool) 777-200LR & 777F (base packtage) and PMDG 777-300 ER (Expansion Package) to P3D. There is no problem for operation with P3D including with purchased scenes that I can easily activate and purchased from Aerosoft. HOWEVER, not enable aircraft PMDG 777 PMDG purchased on the site (I have the serial numbers) because the activation screen does not appear. I am in internet line and I follow the instructions. The plane appears well but currently atterrisage with inability to use the commands in the cocpict, etc. Are at'il a connection problem with the server for the activations (down? Which sometimes spring consulted forums). I tried everything but to no avail. My PC is recent and is suitable for SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS Recommended except I'm on Windows 10 (compatible on the forums). Could you help me ? A very big thank you to you and your advice bobs. Best regards. MLardé

Hello,

Thank you very much for your quick response. I followed the instructions of your support (http: //support.preci...repar3d-v3.aspx). The Prepar3D release dated February 20, 2016. I just reinstalled SimConnect (Version PD3) but nothing works. Still no activation window ! I bought versions 777-200LR / F 23 February 2016 on aerosoft and PMDG 777-300 ER on the site PMDG February 27, 2016 - I have retéléchargé yesterday to try again, so I think these are the versions the most recents. I can possibly construe you the remote hand on my PC. A big thank you for your help. Best regards. MLardé

I just reinstalled SimConnect (Version PD3) but nothing works. Still no activation window !

There are 3 different installers that you need to run. None of them are the P3D version. You need to install the FSX versions, as noted by the instructions on the other page. Are you absolutely sure you ran the correct installers?

Kyle Rodgers

Thank you for your reply. About 3 installers for FSX. (FSX is not insallé on my PC but P3D v3.1), is it the .txt file attached with the add-on aircraft "Prepar3D USERS" with such advice? :
-------- "
1) Navigate to this folder:

<P3D root folder> \ redist \ FSX-RTM \ lib

2) Run the install SimConnect.msi file inside the folder.

3) Navigate to this folder:

<P3D root folder> \ redist \ FSX-SP1 \ lib

4) Run the install SimConnect.msi file inside the folder.

5) Navigate to this folder:

<P3D root folder> \ redist \ FSX-SP2-Xpack \ lib

6) Run the install SimConnect.msi file inside the folder.
-------- "
I performed these 3 files in "administrator mode" installation starts and stops with an error message that illusion to "x32". I'm x.64. Must install others (and where to find them). This is new to me (before X-Plane 10.x). Thank you again for helping me. I have every confidence in your expertise. Thank you. Best regards. MLardé

I performed these 3 files in "administrator mode" installation starts and stops with an error message that illusion to "x32". I'm x.64.

I'm running on a 64 bit system as well and had no issues. Are you sure you're looking in the correct spot? Additionally, they must be installed in order. If they aren't, you may get errors.

Beyond that, I'm not sure x32 is referring to the bit-space. Allusions to 32 bit are usually referred to by x86.

Kyle Rodgers

Hello,

Thank you again for your help and patience with me. About 3 files listed as your last post, I have made your recommendation for the activation of the license but it always involves an error message. I will follow the example of the first file :

To view I take the path:

- Windows (C:) \ Program Files (x86) \ Lockheed Martin \ Prepar3D v3 \ redist / interface \ FSX-RTM \ retail \ lib \ SimConnect (this is a Microsoft Flight Simulator Version customer v10.060905.0 of 2 July 2015) .

- I click on in administrator mode and accept the terms of the license is THEN blockage in three quarters of the installation with the following message "An error occurred during the installation of Microsoft Flight Simulator assembly types = "win32" processorArchitecture = "x86", public Key Token = "67c7c144240161b5b" ".

Here I am and it's the same for the other 2 (it makes sense). I am running windows 10 for complete info. After checking with the software "PMDG Operations Center," everything is perfectly up to date.

On the other hand, after launching Prepar3D FSUIPC appears in the Add-ons menu, can this be a problem with SimConnect? Again thank you for your help. I am sure you will find a solution to my problem.

Best regards. MLardé

Hi MLardé,

FSUIPC and SimConnect at the same time is no Problem, some Addons use FSUIPC some use SimConnect and i bet there are some Addons out there able to use both.

The error seems to me a redist problem, so maybe there is a redisturbable thing missing? I´m not sure about that, but i had some problems with that and after i reinstalled some redist packs it is working now. Before some installers gave me a lot of errors, but noweher was explained, that you need the redist ...bla bla... x86.

I hope this could help you a bit.

Hello made82,

Thank you for your post. I'll look closely reinstalling 3 SimConnect files. I keep you posted. I hope to have an answer on this from PMDG support and especially "scandinavian13" (highly reactive) following the case. Best regards. MLardé

Hello,

Now, all functioning properly. It was not until I reinstalled the system completely. Perhaps a rest of X-Plane 10 or mishandling file on my part. Thank you to "scandinavian13" (PMDG Support) which allowed me to move on and make the right decision and "made82" for me to reinforce his post. Hoping that everything runs smoothly thereafter, best regards. MLardé