Sign in to follow this  
João Santos

Suggestion for a next update

Hello everyone!

For the next update I would like to suggest to update the Cabin Attendants' announcements especially the part after reaching cruising altitude.

The announcement is still based in the 1990s when most airlines don't have personal IFEs yet in every seat. And please change "people" to "passengers" it doesn't sound good, other airlines even use "Guests".

Is it possible to have Cabin announcements in bilingual like french/english, german/engish, and we need an arabic announcement for those of us who are flying with airlines from the middle east.

Is it also possible to enable FO to pressurize the hydraulics?

As for the upcoming FS2crew 747 v2 is it possible to make it similar to FS2crew 777 where FO is actually helping? In the current fs2crew 747 the voice commands you can give to FO are so limited that the Captain ended up doing things himself after giving the command like the "heading selector" "radio frequency selector" and more....

Thanks and looking forward to the next updates

Hi,

There's already a French language option for the Cabin announcements.  Arabic would be tougher to source.

FO does pressurize the hydraulics.  Please read the Tutorial again.  It's around the Before Start flow section.

PMDG 747 V2 will have an SDK, so that means I can interface with the plane at much higher level compared to the old 747.  

The interface level will be the same as PMDG 737 NGX Reboot.

Best,

Hi Bryan,

It's great news that the B747v2 is to have an SDK, but I hope that you aren't going to get into trouble for pre-announcing! :wink:

Perhaps we can now look forward to FS2Crew releases that can act more on a switch's/button's status than just blindly acting. :smile:

Kind regards, R

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

What about the feasibility of African or Asian accesnts/voiceovers?

What about the feasibility of African or Asian accesnts/voiceovers?

Anything is feasible, but we have to think about development time versus market size.

African and Asian users account for about 0.2 percent of the overall FS2Crew user base.

Asians just aren't into aviation and flightsim the way westerners are.

The overwhelming majority of our users are Germans and people from the anglosphere.

Cannot say fairer than that, Bryan. You obviously have the figures of your customer base, so makes sense. After all, it is a business model.

Thanks for the elucidation.