Sign in to follow this  
jefken

flight1 kingair b200 problems

I bought in feb 2016 flight1 kingair b200 and I have a big problem;

when I open the add-on settings and I change something and then I push OK my fsx freeze and nothings happens again.

I must close fsx via task and then restart fsx. No change are made in settings?

What can be the problem? I have win10 home en fsx box

Jef

banner_f33_2.pngGV9Ut3S.jpg

X-Plane 11 -My favorite aircraft F33A BONANZA XPLANE 11 REP , CAR PREMIER 1A

This topic is discussed on Flight1 KA forum, you might want to head over their...Good luck!

This topic is discussed on Flight1 KA forum, you might want to head over their...Good luck!

I have done it yet in feb. but no answer or solution so I opened a dicussion here!

Did you download and install with any virus software running, the KA200 is really sensitive to that, I had to actually remove my virus software to get it to install correctly even after excluding the file?

Also do a search over at the F1 forum, it seems to me I saw a post a while back dealing with the same problem you seems to be having?

Cheers

Martin

@MartinRex007,

I downloaded and then I reinstalled my kingairb200 software without my virusscanner and I have still the same problem and on the flight1 forum I don't find a solution. Many people has problems with Prepare3D but I don't find anything about fsx box.

I suspect that your problem lies in Win10 permissions. Make sure that UAC is set to its lowest possible value and that Defender is off - also exclude your entire FSX directory and subdirectories from virus scanning. Make sure you run FSX "as administrator".

DJ

DJ is probably right. I've had some strange problems till I did the same.

Bill W

I suspect that your problem lies in Win10 permissions. Make sure that UAC is set to its lowest possible value and that Defender is off - also exclude your entire FSX directory and subdirectories from virus scanning. Make sure you run FSX "as administrator".

DJ

I followed your instructions but the problem remains, everything works except the add-on "settings" that freezes my fsx.

UAC is lowest possible value 

And by installing were my windows defender off, and I start all my programs as administrator (right click as administrator)

apparently other problem then virusscanner and settings.  

Does I miss something?

jef