Sign in to follow this  
Andayle

No email being returned from key request.

Hi all,

I always seem to get this problem when ever I request a new key.  I've upgraded to windows 10 and bought FSX-SE so I've had to reinstall everything from scratch and so I needed a new registration key for RC4.  I Sent off an email to the register email address this morning it's now 10 hours later  and I've got nothing back.  So to test the reg server I sent an email from one of my other accounts to see if I get an error message back and indeed I did within around 10 minutes. So it seems to be my registered email address it does not like. I've checked the usual spam folders etc.  I'm guessing a key request should be responded to in the same sort of time frame that an error email is sent from an unknown email address.

Do I just wait longer for a reply or is there some other channel I can try?

Dean Farley

Send a screen capture of your registration screen with all details filled in plus all of your data to jd@jdtllc.com for manual handling. There has been some problems with Win 10 default e-mail due to the fact is apparently uses html content instead of plain text for the letter body. There may be an option to send in plain test, not sure.

Thank you for the reply ronzie, I've sent an email to JD with a screen capture,  lets hope this gets sorted now.

Dean Farley

You should have received both automated and manual correspondence with keys this evening.

Hi ronzie, thank you and yes I did receive the keys.

It seems my problem is that JD's auto key system does indeed send out the key requests in a timely manner, but it appears that the replies were taking an age to get back to my inbox.  Around about 15 hours.  It's all sorted now anyway and I have the key and am up and running.  

Dean Farley