Sign in to follow this  
ccmks

Pre-saved Flight for Landing Exercise

Hello,

I have been flying the PMDG 747 and love it. However, the only issue I have is to land the aircraft. I learned how to use the autoland which is awesome. However, it doesn't seem too realistic. I have been using FSPassenger X to fly all my plane and 90% if I am using autoland on PMDG (not only 747 but also 777 and 737), the plane ending up either rough landing or receiving tire blow damage due to FPM is 500++. Usually, after flying long haul, I will get so frustrated if I am using autoland to land. The only way to have smooth landing is to manually land it. However, it takes practice to have smooth landing.

Just wondering if someone can share their pre-saved FSX flight for landing on PMDG so I can just load it without have to spend time more than 10 minutes to program FMC and additional time to take off the aircraft.

Thank you

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

FSPassengers could be messing up your weight and CG. Do not let it load the aircraft, always do that via the PMDG payload manager, Try flying the 747 without it active and see if it makes any difference, because autoland works perfectly for well me in all three types.

As for a saved flight to practice landings, surely it's very easy to make one yourself? Set up the aircraft and FMC for a typical landing weight then takeoff and fly a circuit. Line up on the LOC with the correct speed for the flap setting and save the flight.

Or  use  fsipanel    than your able  to  practise  any type  of  approaches