Sign in to follow this  
Mets737

-300ER External Lights Issue

Anyone know why my external lights look like this? This is the latest version of the aircraft...ive re ran the installer to repair the airplane and that did not work. My 200LR models are working perfectly fine! Any Thoughts?

http://s12.postimg.org/6eu6rt6d9/2016_3_2_18_33_46_633.png

Jay

| PPL ASEL |
| i9-9900k | MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming Trio 24Gb | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E | G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200Mhz | 32' 4K HDR | Windows 11

There are other threads on this. Repair doesn't seem to fix it. You need to uninstall the -300ER expansion, then reinstall

ki9cAAb.jpg

Anyone know why my external lights look like this? This is the latest version of the aircraft...ive re ran the installer to repair the airplane and that did not work. My 200LR models are working perfectly fine! Any Thoughts?

Go to your account, click View Previous Orders, and then download from the order page. While it's downloading, uninstall the version you have installed, and then install the downloaded version.

Full names in the forum please - first and last.

Kyle Rodgers

I installed the latest version (build 7025) of the Aerosoft support website als also have these icy cristal looking navigation lights. Even after uninstalling and installing again.

What should I do?

Best regards

Jan Kleijn

(Netherlands)

What should I do?

Download a new copy of both installers. Uninstall both products. Install both products.

Kyle Rodgers