Sign in to follow this  
supersym

MAP not displayed

Hello,

Since my reinstallation, I used a few days ago normaly the GNS 430 in my planes (A2A cherokee and Archer III Just Flight) but now I can't display the MAP.

What can I do ?

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC
WC  AIO ARTIC liquid freezer II 420 Boitier Gigabyte 3d mars

Display the map? The FS default inflight map? What exactly do you mean by can't display it?

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I mean the MAP page in the NAVIGATION  PAGE GROUP of the GPS.

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC

Yeah... using bold doesn't explain better. Now... are you telling me you see everything else but you can't get a map display? Or are the screens just flat out blank no matter what?

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I see everything but I can't get the page of the map display, on the gps,  in the virtual copkpit and in the pop up window

So what it displaying? Since I have absolutely no problem selecting different pages... I think I need to see what you see to understand further.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Well, in the nav page group I don't see the map page , the defaut nav page . I see the CDI page, and the pos page.

And in the menu page I  see the line "change fields" and " restore defaut"

I need a picture.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

It's OK. It's my fault.