Sign in to follow this  
HUSSAR

Slow Network @ Home. Prepar3D Stutter's.

I have Prepar3D (Server) and client PC running ASN and some other programs networked through the router and I am experiencing micro stutters, P3D ran like a clock up until 2 weeks ago.

I have been experiencing delayed connection and slow webpage loading on all PC's (2 desktops & 2 laptops) using the Actiontech T1200H Wireless N11 Gateway Router.  The same can be said for our smartphones and PVR's used on 2 televisions, everything is slow.

I have tried resetting the router but the issue remains.  Would the solution be to buy a router specifically for my 2 PC's associated with simming and connect the 2 together?  I will be contacting my ISP to and have them check my router and then they can walk me through a reset.  

So in the end, would it be beneficial to purchase a separate router and can it be slaved to the main router to route downloads?

Thanks in advance for your help and comments.

\Robert Hamlich/

Would the solution be to buy a router specifically for my 2 PC's associated with simming and connect the 2 together?  I will be contacting my ISP to and have them check my router and then they can walk me through a reset.  

No, the solution is to figure out what's misbehaving on your network. What happens when everything is shut down but one device?

Cheers!

luke

Luke Kolin

I make simFDR, the most advanced flight data recorder for FSX, Prepar3D and X-Plane.

Hi Luke, 

Doing that right now.

\Robert Hamlich/