Sign in to follow this  
divermar

COM and NAV Fequency Windows 2

This is a re-post - I don't think the first went through

----------------

Hi Dave,

In the COM Frequency window pop-up when you click the "other" COM button, the indicator bar in the button you clicked on changes color to green, but the Active Freq, Standby Freq, and text located in the top center of the Frequency window pop-up won't change until you close and re-open the window. The text is Com1, or Com2

The volume button controls do not seem to work, the mute button does work

The NAV Frequency pop-up window works the same way.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Zanzig

Hi Mark.

What SIM and aircraft is this happening in?

Thanks,
Dave

Mark,

I finally figured out what you were describing and yes it is a bug.  It is fixed for the next update 200.5.

On the volume controls, they only control the volume of the ATC Chatter.  If you want to have lower volume on the ATC Controllers of P2A, you'll need to lower your PC volume or headphone volume. 

The reason for this is to allow you to set the volume of the ATC Chatter in relation to the Controllers, then adjust both of them together using the PC Volume settings.

Thanks for the report and sorry I must have missed the first posting.

Dave

Hi Dave,

I've installed 200.4 and tested the volume controls for the ATC Chatter as you described above.  These didn't work for me, I couldn't change the volume up or down. I wish it did as the ATC chatter is too loud and I can't hear the ATC instructions.  Also as a request, is there a way that P2A can remember the last ATC chatter file played and start from there, not at the beginning of the list every time I begin a new flight.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Zanzig

Hi Mark.

I'll check the volume controls and add  the starting with other than the first file to the list of enhancements. 

Dave