Sign in to follow this  
Helix1250

Flows and checklists question

Good Morning everyone :)

I would like to ask a question on the flows and checkslists if I may!

I generally fly the MJC400 and always start if from its normal turn around state, so basicly not from cold and dark. I have been reading through the manual that FS++ kindly posted a link too.  I have been using FS2C and that lets me start the flows from the preflight checklists, which is the standard turn around condition.

Is it also possible to do that with the MJC400 flows and check lists under MCE or do you have to always start the flow with the plane in C&D for it all to work correctly?

And can the flows be altered? I ask as I normally start the engines via a GPU before push, unless its icy and that's a request from the ground crew to start after pushback, so I never use the APU

Regards Rob

Hi Rob,

you can start your plane in any condition you like.

You can alter or create flows to your own needs :smile: .

2 ways to do it.

1 Via the gui, you can create and test it rightaway.

2 Copy 1 to your desktop and change it to your needs, place (or rename it) it back and then test it.

John Cramer

Yes it will work from any phase, on the ground or in flight.  There have even been occasions where in mid-flight I've accidently closed MCE. Just restart the program and within a few seconds my entire crew is back, right where we left off.

And yes you can customize the flows to your liking. look up David Herky's channel on youtube. He's done some really intricate flows using MCE and all kinds of  aircraft.  

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

As was previously posted, it should work for any stages of flight and you can edit the flows to your heart's content. You can also create or edit checklists. That's what I like with MCE, you can customise it. Look at my videos in the link below, I have a few (in particular the Live Stream ones) with MCE working with the PMDG 737 NGX and 777.

Visit my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/Captain Nav

Follow me live on Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/captainnav