Sign in to follow this  
SO666

JS41 flood light switch problem

Hi.

I have been trying for ages to find the cause of the co-pilots rh knob selector freezing intermitantly.

Some times the switch freezes in the off pos,and unable to rotate it to vor2/adf2/lnav,yet the tool tip suggests it is selecting these positions, today i have traced the fault , to the flood light switch , when in the on position.

Anyone else have this problem.

Regards alan cottrill.

Alan Cottrill.

Hi.

Just to clarify the f/deck flood switch does not effect the rh knob of the co pilots dcu off/vor2/adf2/lnav switch, the panel flood switch on the glareshield is the switch that causes the rh knob of the co pilots dcu to go to the off position when flood light switch is in the on position.

regards alan cottrill.

Alan Cottrill.

Hi.

Just to clarify the f/deck flood switch does not effect the rh knob of the co pilots dcu off/vor2/adf2/lnav switch, the panel flood switch on the glareshield is the switch that causes the rh knob of the co pilots dcu to go to the off position when flood light switch is in the on position.

regards alan cottrill.

Hi Alan.

It also happens to me. Though I wouldn't of noticed it unless it was pointed out. Not sure what the cure is. At least you know that it's not just you.

Roy