Sign in to follow this  
mac44

EZDOK vibrations effect file for PDMG 777

As the title has anyone got a nice vibration effect file for the PMDG 777 EZDOK that they are willing to share?

Have setup my 737NGX with the cameras and vibration files I got from AOA - but strangely when I try and import the 737 vibration effects (which are amazingly good) into my 777 seems to set everything to zero?

Any help appreciated....

Hi mac44,

Found a very good one on AVSIM library, on the .zip file, Vibration_for_Heavies.vib

http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=ftp&DLID=188701

Cheers,

Massimo Burti

Intel Core i9-13900K ¦ 64GB DDR4-3200 - 2x 32GB - Kingston Fury Beast - black ¦ 2x 2TB - m.2 NVMe Gen4 - Samsung 980 Pro ¦ Asus ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4  ¦ Asus TUF RTX 3080 Gaming OC LHR - 12GB ¦ 1000W - 80+ Platinum - Seasonic Prime PX

Massimo thanks for the reply Massimo!

Notice there is just one effects file in the download (.vib) but three different effects bits where you can import files in Ezok - what do you do for the other two imports? (interesting my AOA effects files for the NGX have two files that seem to work with the 777 but the NGX .vib just sets the values to zero in the 777!)

Also do you use the included camera profile from this download or use another? 

Hi mac44,

I've imported the .vib right-clicking only on the RND bit as described in the readme.txt

Really didn't check-out the two others. I will, and follow up here.

Yes, I use the included camera set: more than enough cameras for me!

Cheers,

Massimo Burti

Intel Core i9-13900K ¦ 64GB DDR4-3200 - 2x 32GB - Kingston Fury Beast - black ¦ 2x 2TB - m.2 NVMe Gen4 - Samsung 980 Pro ¦ Asus ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4  ¦ Asus TUF RTX 3080 Gaming OC LHR - 12GB ¦ 1000W - 80+ Platinum - Seasonic Prime PX