Sign in to follow this  
warbirds

EZDOK for P3Dv3 questions

Bought EZDOK for P3Dv3 and it installed fine but not at all happy with it so far.

Problem #1 When in mouse look mode is there a way or button to temp shut it off to work the switches?

Problem #2 It will not save any settings I make and have to set up EZDOK everytime I go into the sim. Also this software does not show in Addon menu unless I start it before I start P3Dv3.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Hi warbirds,

Have a look to this guide by Elaine, very well done IMO

http://www.avsim.com/topic/484546-how-do-i-install-ezdok-camera-prepar3d-v3/

#1 On the manual, "ML (Mouse Look) This mode allows the user to look round with the mouse. This mode can also be temporarily enabled by pressing and holding middle mouse button."

#2 When happy with a camera set, try to export it in a location of your choice (page 28 of the manual), this should save your cameras, as well as your effects (DHM).

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Massimo Burti

Intel Core i9-13900K ¦ 64GB DDR4-3200 - 2x 32GB - Kingston Fury Beast - black ¦ 2x 2TB - m.2 NVMe Gen4 - Samsung 980 Pro ¦ Asus ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4  ¦ Asus TUF RTX 3080 Gaming OC LHR - 12GB ¦ 1000W - 80+ Platinum - Seasonic Prime PX

Middle mouse button does not work with win 10. I can set the mouse middle button in options but it does nothing. I can pan around just fine but I cannot pause the panning to use switches or buttons or throttle or anything,,,just keeps  panning.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Problem #1 When in mouse look mode is there a way or button to temp shut it off to work the switches?

Mouse look isn't require Paul. Just hold down on your middle mouse button and you can look anywhere. Alternatively use your top hat control in your assignments as I have never had success with the EZCA function.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Hey Dave,

Like Your Icon !!

Johnman B)

• Upvote 1

Hey Dave,

Like Your Icon !!

Johnman B)

Yeah, many have swatted the screen because of it. lol

Dave Taylor gb.png

Hey Dave,
Like Your Icon !!

Yes Dave stopped feeding his pet fly (Bart) ages ago,  Bart died and he had it stuffed and stuck to his head :smile: 

Yes its very real looking alright.  

==================================

Problem #2 It will not save any settings I make and have to set up EZDOK everytime I go into the sim. Also this software does not show in Addon menu unless I start it before I start P3Dv3

Paul,   Are you running both config and EZCA as Administrator  11 

25109212869_d1cb87cdf7_o.png

• Upvote 1

You could also try to adjust the speed and smoothness of the mouse look. Lower settings makes it much easier to tune radios and so.

Cheers,

Simon

Hi,

I still have some strange issues myself regarding saving world Cameras . For reasons i am not aware of i cannot make them to save/work with the PMDG777 . No problem saving as NGX or Legacy or default aircrafts. So i just have to live with that :wink: .

Also noticed that Windows Defender can delete .dll files related to EZDOK so make sure it is excluded from Defender. 

Hope you fix it

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png