Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

Automobilista

Successor to the studios’ Game Stock Car Extreme title, Automobilista continues Reiza’s efforts of pairing up cars and tracks from Brazil’s most popular racing series such as Stock Car V8, Copa Petrobras de Marcas and the Mitsubishi Lancer Cup with more international racing content, the addition of which has already started with the recent GSC E updates.

------

Well, I certainly ditched Assetto Corsa because of this one, it's really good and quite immersive! Sounds from most of the cars are out of this world and even physics suits my taste. It is currently early access, but eve in this state it is more complete than Assetto Corsa if you ask me.

Anyway, I made a video showing the best eight cars, and possibly the best sounding cars in Automobilista. This video is made to be effective, I hope you will enjoy it. Oh yes, you can hear my custom road noise sound in the video, it will be added soon at RaceDepartment.

https://youtu.be/7SBrFfG6PyE

cheers!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It sure does look good and sounds even better. I'll have to check this one out. Thank you for the heads up.

Your mod sounds great too... nice job!