Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Taburet 3d lights But

Ok gents had to hide some of those posts, not a big deal, but no attacks.

As far as electric vehicles, I'll take your Vette on any day in a Tesla.  Before you decide on the horror of electric, go drive one, throttle response is instant and no downshifts or searching for gear ... for daily driver there is no better experience that an electric vehicle (and this comes from a retired racer, times change, technology evolves, gas powered days are numbered).

Cheers, Rob. 

Ok gents had to hide some of those posts, not a big deal, but no attacks.

As far as electric vehicles, I'll take your Vette on any day in a Tesla.  Before you decide on the horror of electric, go drive one, throttle response is instant and no downshifts or searching for gear ... for daily driver there is no better experience that an electric vehicle (and this comes from a retired racer, times change, technology evolves, gas powered days are numbered).

Cheers, Rob. 

Wow never thought I would here you say that about an electric car - after seeing the crazy driving videos of you doing your thing - thanks Rob

Rich Sennett

Times change Rich, gotta change with them ... I wouldn't have thought I'd say that either, but after the EV experience I can't ignore it.

Cheers, Rob.

i have, its a sick 0-60 

but thats all you got there :wink:

no grrr no ommf no soul!

just quiet and things fly by around you, too wierd :shok:

Times change Rich, gotta change with them ... I wouldn't have thought I'd say that either, but after the EV experience I can't ignore it.

Cheers, Rob.

No change please  :wink: I like to hear that bad boy growl

i have, its a sick 0-60 

but thats all you got there :wink:

no grrr no ommf no soul!

just quiet and things fly by around you, too wierd :lol:

To quiet for me Chris - must be weird - good on gas mileage thats for sure

Rich Sennett

to live with one you really need two at the same time; they run out way too fast!

it’s so funny that people don’t seem to notice that cars of today get the same mileage as hybrids do,

if im not mistaken it should come about soon when manufactures will not be allowed to place new cars that don’t do at least 1/60;

that’s gasoline operated cars! I think today its 1/40 mandatory for new cars,

Ok I have both products and to redress the balance, I have posted a few Taburet shots here, my personal pref is the older version of NE British Isles. Both products can be as equally immersive.

Taken in P3D?

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Taken in P3D?

Correct :)

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Correct :)

What, I mean... I dont understand anything.

In P3D, my Aerosoft NE has lost all its glow. Chris Bell has stated that this is an issue with tessellation. So yes, if you turn of tessellation, some of the brightness and glow return (and become apparent as in FSX). So what settings are you using here then? Amazing picture by the way!

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

What, I mean... I dont understand anything.

In P3D, my Aerosoft NE has lost all its glow. Chris Bell has stated that this is an issue with tessellation. So yes, if you turn of tessellation, some of the brightness and glow return (and become apparent as in FSX). So what settings are you using here then? Amazing picture by the way!

Thanks for the comment. Firstly i'm using and older version of the lights, cant remember the exact version, the newer versions were a bit too dim for my liking. Secondly to get any "glow" HDR lighting needs to be enabled. As I'm running P3D 2.5 that "includes bloom".  I use Reshade also to enhance the effect.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

After trying 3D lights for Cal/Nv I found that they did not show up. Turning off Vector Lights was the first step to make them visible but I am not yet sure how they interact with ORBX SoCal (no issues outside of that region) or in conjunction with UTX.

BTW, nice discussion about the EV, got to test one yet.

Regards

Hans

Hans

Thanks for the comment. Firstly i'm using and older version of the lights, cant remember the exact version, the newer versions were a bit too dim for my liking. Secondly to get any "glow" HDR lighting needs to be enabled. As I'm running P3D 2.5 that "includes bloom".  I use Reshade also to enhance the effect.

Strange. In my experience, I have to turn OFF HDR in order to get any glow. 

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Strange. In my experience, I have to turn OFF HDR in order to get any glow. 

Very odd, only way I get bloom is by turning HDR on.

spacer.png

Hi Everyone,

I am liking Night Environment Florida more and more each day. This is where I'm at so far, look how the lights don't look like big blobs on short final. I'll have some additional photos online shortly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQwwpThvlyk&feature=youtu.be

• Upvote 1

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Excellent Mike - glad your enjoying NE - I am going to try this out myself for sure - thumbs up Buddy

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett