Sign in to follow this  
JLuis

Flight1 - Cessna Citation Mustang for P3D v3 is coming...

...I'm definitely in for getting it... even though its costing me. This is the best small jet in flightsim. I think most of you will get it eventually if your PC can handle it. For all 3 platforms its now a good price for first time buyers..... How many quality aircraft are there for $34.95 ???

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png

I also own the Mustang and to be able to fly it in P3D is well worth the 35 bucks...

percy

I also own the Mustang and to be able to fly it in P3D is well worth the 35 bucks...

percy

+1

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

I'll buy it, love this little plane and the price seems pretty reasonable for what you get.

Cheers

Martin

(...) you can't have been all that bothered in the first place.

Well, i am. And don't get me started on PMDG...

I am a computer programmer, and paying again full price for the same product for a few changes here and there is just an excuse (in this case). Sorry, it is.

This isn't a huge change from FS9 to FSX, it is a different LICENSE for the same platform (P3D 1.x) that is now evolving progressively. If it works on 1.x, it should work on 3.x because it's the same simulator.

Things that require constant updates are hacks into the code (ASN module, FSUIPC, etc), not an addon such as the mustang.

Some developers even use the exact same code with checks to force people into purchasing the same addon for a "different" platform.

So, i'm not paying for this for a reason, it's not just me bragging.

Shame, because i really like the little thing.

• Upvote 1

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

To me, the only question is: When can I get my hands on it?

(Its cheaper than 2 Apple TV rentals in my Country)

Well, if I want something badly enough (and it is within my financial range), I generally get it. I purchased the original FSX version in 2009, so that is not far short of seven years ago. I don't even equate the P3D version purchase as part of the same package, based on the huge timespan that has elapsed.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

To me, the only question is: When can I get my hands on it?

Yeah !!! when can we get it ?

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png

Well, if I want something badly enough (...)

LOL! Don't make me think about this. I already said i wasn't gonna buy it :P

Now seriously, if Eaglesoft takes too long with the CX3.0, who knows... Never say never, right?

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Jim

I too feel that the upgrade price is not correct. Come on!! 35.00?? Get real!! I demand that Flight 1 increase the price to at least $69.00 or more for P3D. At least that way we  know that you will be around to support the future of our hobby and maybe have enough money to feed you family and maybe add a few more updates to the Mustang.

Come on guys...Some times you have to pay to play.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

Now seriously, if Eaglesoft takes too long with the CX3.0, who knows... Never say never, right?

At least Eaglesoft released the CX 2.0 for P3D for zero cost and even updated it to include the ASN weather radar.

I will be buying their next release on day one rather than the old Mustang, much prefer to save my money for new releases rather than straight ports from FSX

• Upvote 1

I'll buy if they've reduced the FPS hit in the VC. Stopped using it in FSX as it brought my PC to its knees.

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg