Sign in to follow this  
JLuis

Flight1 - Cessna Citation Mustang for P3D v3 is coming...

Hmmm, Carenado vs this????  Really???  Not even a comparison here!!!  If you really are that unhappy that Flight1 is charging you again that you would rather buy Carenado...

Was simply mentioning it...

Was simply mentioning it...

Yeah, sorry.  I wasn't specifically pointing at you.  Guess I shouldn't have quoted you then, huh?   :smile:   But, just saying in general and of course, IMO(but probably in the opinions of anyone who cares about real working systems too rather than just lipstick on a pig), Carenado's name doesn't even deserve mention in this topic to be compared in any way to this airplane.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

For anyone thinking of passing this up for whatever reason, the new Carenado CJ2 is finally "on final"

Even though I will probably not buy the Mustang again for P3D, seriously it is in a different league to anything Carenado could produce, absurd to even see Carenado mentioned in the same thread.

Ok guys...

I get it - You hate Carenado

Sorry I said a single thing....

Sheesh..

By all means, please let's get back to talking about how simply amazing Flight1 is yet everyone also then tell us how they "refuse to ever pay another cent for it"....because "I bought it for FSX 7 years ago (SEVEN)"

Even made 7 years ago it still outclasses anything Carenado have ever done and I am not a big fan of Flight1, Flight1's attitude towards P3D until recently was shocking (FSX sales dropping off Jim? )

I don't think is anything to do with hating Carenado just that they are poorly simulated products targeted towards those that put eye candy before simulation.

Even made 7 years ago it still outclasses anything Carenado have ever done

Fair enough - I guess everyone should be encouraged to not grouse about how old the product is or isn't or what the price is/isn't in that case.

Does the Mustang dummy pilot really need to have sunglasses? Must have been included to up simulation fidelity, not eye candy.That and a red carpet was really high on my list when I purchased it a way back then.

Gary Stewart

Any one have an idea regarding how the 8 yrs old graphic,s will look compared to the present day add on,s

Peter

Carenado makes beautiful airplanes, sadly they are not in-depth system wise and people are usually complaining about flight model (I wouldn't know, I'm not a real pilot so I can't compare). But for the pretty much comparable price, Flight1 Mustang wins hands down even though it's 7 years old (or so).

Flight1 Cessna Mustang Review [P3D]

https://youtu.be/l8L_6inVuog

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

I don't think it out yet guys, don't see it on their Flight1 website yet?

... on my system when I enter a Flightplan and then try to select a Departure it crashes the sim.  I tried at KEGE KSFO and KSEA

I tried it with the installed Airac and the latest 1603....

Arrivals seem to enter ok...

Also can't import a Flightplan from the Flightplanner.....

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png