Sign in to follow this  
tarere

Prepar3D v3.2 is out !

At least logged to http://prepar3d.com/purchased_downloads/ it shows Prepar3D_v3_Academic_3.2.2.16659.zip

No official annoucement on website.

Any brave one to download and install ?

Awesome news and I am still at work dang - hope your right

Downloading it now - you are the man

Rich Sennett

Downloaded and ready to a new clean install. :good:

Downloading as I type but I will wait with installing until I know what's new etc. And also when I know which parts I really need to (re)install and which parts I can leave alone.

Thanks for the tip.

I'm downloading it now, but will wait for some more info before doing a client only update.

It is a shame that most P3D "ready" addons are still using the "old" core install.

(I have moved many to the LM-P3D suggested paths, but some won't work)

Any chance to publish the list of changes?

Yes logged to download and install v3.1 as I'm still running v2.5 then I saw "download unavailable please come back", 30 mins later saw v3.2, I was not aware of an upcoming release, wanted to share with you guys.

No announcement whatsoever on the website, no idea of what compatibility break it may induces.

Guest Mik75

Is it an update, or does one need to do a complete new instal?

I just installed 3.1 3 weeks ago.

Downloading too...

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Good enough, but part of the LM's crazyness!!!

Three versions in less than three months!!!

Edward

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Good enough, but part of the LM's crazyness!!!

Three versions in less than three months!!!

Edward

You mean 6 months.

P3D V3.0: September 2015

P3D V3.1: December 2015

P3D V3.2: March 2016

Júnior Silva

Not at a PC at the moment, would someone be kind enough to post the changes.

To what to do we owe this honor?! Is Pete Dowson on vacation this week or something?

Of course I just finished reinstalling my PC this weekend for a nice, clean, fresh install of P3D v3.1.  OF COURSE! :)

Great news on the new release. Without release notes at this point, it'll be a bit tough to recommend what path to take. You intrepid experimenters can always perform the "uninstall the client package", "install the new client package" method to see what's up.

I'd wager it will break a lot of the usual suspects, so I'll probably hang back until everything is shown to be working with FSUIPC, ASN, etc. etc. etc.

Keep us posted, early adopters!

• Upvote 1

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11