Sign in to follow this  
slip-stream

First officer to perform tasks for PMDG Aircraft.

Are there any third party payware addons that can simulate the first officer duties for PMDG aircraft?

Or even setup completely and fly the route if I'm feeling lazy, and also learn at the same time?

Thanks for any help.

Keith.

Keith Sandford.

Yes there is.....FS2Crew.........

Brian.

You want FS2Crew or Multi Crew Experience (MCE). There are support forums for both here in the sub forum list. The main difference is FS2Crew has versions tailored for a specific aircraft, (PMDG aircraft are supported), where MCE is more generic and can be tailored to many models. It also has some extra features, like voice interaction with ATC, if you use default, radar Contact, or ProFlight Emulator (PFE).

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

As mentioned above, there are 2 main software:

Fs2Crew and Multi Crew Experience.

Fs2Crew offers sets of procedures, checklists, etc.... I am very familiar with it, but it seems to work well. You can't edit any flows.

Multi Crew Experience (MCE) comes with basic procedures and checklists. However, you can edit them as much as you want and even create your own. It works pretty well, too. You can trial MCE, which is a good thing. If you want to see how it works, please visit my Youtube channel (link in the signature), I have a few videos featuring it.

Whatever your choice is, I find these two software add another dimension to your simulation experience.

Visit my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/Captain Nav

Follow me live on Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/captainnav

Guest JustanotherPilot

Fs2Crew Button version a great addition similar to, but more realistic, than that in the Aerosoft Airbuses. Easy to setup easy to use and the ability to switch over to Voice version if you prefer.

Another voice for MCE. It is much more versatile than other software on the market, includes an incredible number of airplane add-ons (latest addition being the Lockheed Tristar), offers voice interaction with ATC (including FSX standard - that you can fully delegate to your CP if you wish), work flows and checklists are defined for many aircraft type (PMDG in particular) but can be amended if you wish. Above all, as mentioned by previous posters, you can try it for free and see if it's for you.

Many thanks for your opinions. It seems that there are 2 to choose from. I'll go for the MCE trial first and see how I get on. I have severe problems trying to control an aircraft with a mouse, so anything that can assist would be most welcome.

I'll take a look fnav77. Thanks.

Keith Sandford.