Sign in to follow this  
Guest koorby

Koorby: Good on ya mate!!!

Guest jon_151

Melbourne's FS....you never looked so good....now the VistaOz teams are Vozzing you up :Dand wow! you look very nice!http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/Jon...0331_031324.jpgMore pictures here: http://vistaoz.org/forums/index.php?showto...st=0entry9576 or here http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...id=230204&page=For complete ones, you should visit the one on the VOZ forum :)Thanks for all VOZ team! you really live up Australia on FS :D

"So Tom, I apologise for anything I have said and hope that we can work together to help give the FS community the best freeware addons and give the payware developers something to aspire to!"Koorbs, class act mate, well done. And all the best with the release. It's a winner already.Cheers,Chris Porter:-outtaPerthWestern Australia

Koorby,Well done on a great free program, I admire people like you for your endless hours of devotion to this hobby.I have a question though?I installed your program but...................?........noticed that now the roads around 'KSEA' have also turned brown, was this supposed to happen?I thought it was for Australia only?Dave T. .........On the Devon Riviera and active 'FlightSim User's Group' member at http://www.flightsimgrpuk.free-online.co.uk/http://www.captainsim.com/user/dl/c130/c130_captain.gif

Dave Taylor gb.png

Looks awesome! I am going to give it a shot, but I need to ask; will this affect Flight Environment at all? or does it do the same as Ground Env when you switch back and forth?

Question... on the last version when I "Voz'd" something I would get the double wave effect. But when I unVoz they were still there, so not all files set back to the default setup. Has this been fixed with this version or does Voz permenantly replace the wave fx file?Like the double waves while down there but not all the time.thx

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Fantastic scenery !! MS needs to hire these folks so they can show them how to do it right !!!!! Craig

Guest Len

From one Commonwealth mate (Canada) to another: superb. A level which other payware and freeware developers could only hope to aspire to.

Guest koorby

>Question... on the last version when I "Voz'd" something I>would get the double wave effect. But when I unVoz they were>still there, so not all files set back to the default setup. >Has this been fixed with this version or does Voz permenantly>replace the wave fx file?>>Like the double waves while down there but not all the time.>>thxHi Clutch, we replace the wavefx file permanently; which is an oversight - I should have made that be restored when UNVOZing. It's now on the to-do list for 1.2 ok? Meantime, a simple batch file would restore your former waves with one click. If you need help to create that batch give me a yell ok?

Not tried yet..But for example Canary Sim scenery is also awesome!. (freeware)JohanA LITTLE LESS CONVERSATION, AND A LITTLE MORE ACTION PLEASE!HELP:http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=238882

Koorby,Your always helpful and informative. I'll make a backup of my original before I head down South. Many thx (do you ever sleep!?! ;-) )

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Guest koorby

>Koorby,>>Your always helpful and informative. I'll make a backup of my>original before I head down South. >>Many thx >(do you ever sleep!?! ;-) )I do sleep, quite well actually. But I *am* taking a month off from VOZ development before the team starts work on VOZ 1.2. Heading over to the US on business and a short break to visit some friends.

Guest Adeym

I've known Koorby since he asked me to make a video of the Beta 0.99 release and this guy really puts his heart into his work. VOZ 1.1 is proof that his dedication to the FS community is outstanding. I have never met anyone so enthusiastic about doing a job for free.VOZ 1.1 is an amazing piece of work. Just flying over australia with these textures gives you such a feeling of reality. Everything just looks so real. It's been a joy to now make another video for koorby using 1.1 and this video will be available shorty to download from the front page of the Vista Australis main page.