Sign in to follow this  
TheFlightSimGuy

A licensing error has been detected? 3.1 to 3.2

EDIT: Received email from LM. Now have exactly the same issue as you Josh. Error 9010.

And this company makes REAL aeroplanes? Crikey. I'll be avoiding flying in anything Lockheed for the time being ;)

You may want to check and make sure that your user codes didnt change between the time you sent the request and when you got back the activation codes

Sent my request off at around 18.30 uk time and got my activation code at 21.05 worked first time, no issues.

I just got my reply back, a little back and forth but my install is now up and running! 

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

You may want to check and make sure that your user codes didnt change between the time you sent the request and when you got back the activation codes

They had. No idea why. What a hassle!

Anyway as with you finally back up and running (minus objectflow which doesn't appear to have been updated yet).

:)

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

9UXMVEJ.png

Well, that's just great. Man, it's a pain in the &@($* to update this program sometimes.

I downloaded and installed the full version. On first run, I was asked to enter the required info and the software activated instantly.

JJ

Well, that's just great. Man, it's a pain in the &@($* to update this program sometimes.

Shoot them an email by using the activate by email option with the activation codes and they will likely get back to you by tomorrow. 

I downloaded and installed the full version. On first run, I was asked to enter the required info and the software activated instantly.

JJ

This issue seems to be isolated to people on the monthly subscription plans. 

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson