Richard Sennett

P3D V3.2 shot

Pretty cool stuff  :wink:

Thanks Detcord for the great paint work

2pzeett.jpg

• Upvote 4

Rich Sennett

Hi Rich,

Any post processing in the shot and is 3.2 playing nice with night lighting?.

Nice shot.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Hi Rich,

Any post processing in the shot and is 3.2 playing nice with night lighting?.

Nice shot.

Thanks just sharpening as I have the bloom up to much - I have noticed I dont really have to do much to my shots anymore and thats a good thing - the environment seems more alive in 3.2 and Taburet lights dont hurt either -

They are different than night environment but I like how they brighten everything up kind of like the old UTX V1 product was getting around 55 fps in PMDG with this lighting running no popping anymore or stutters I am a happy camper Mike

Oh yah I turn up saturation in p3d.cfg file i think its at 1.5 now as in menu system you can only go to 1.0

Rich Sennett

Installed 3.2, seems very good, a few very noticeable performance improvements ie autogen buildings draw distance and terrain reflections in water..

Has anyone tested floatplanes yet to see if the water=ultra excessive bouncing is still present please?

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Guest Mik75

Absolutely stunning shot!!!

Hey Rich,

I'm loving the new P3D3.2, I cannot believe it looks even nicer and seems to perform even better!. Maybe Placebo, but who cares I'm loving it!. Rich, have you tried adding back the residential lighting yet to see if there has been any improvement in performance in 3.2 and night lighting?.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Amazing Rich..... Big wow factor right there bud. :)

tpewpb-6.png

Very good lighting there! These lights look pretty real now.

Maybe you missed this from the P3D changes page:  http://prepar3d.com/SDKv3/LearningCenter/what_is_new/new_v32.html

• Extended max range of saturation slider in UI to 2

Missed that - thank you for the heads up - nice

Hey Rich,

I'm loving the new P3D3.2, I cannot believe it looks even nicer and seems to perform even better!. Maybe Placebo, but who cares I'm loving it!. Rich, have you tried adding back the residential lighting yet to see if there has been any improvement in performance in 3.2 and night lighting?.

Yes I put them all back in the one region I have and it was better at KBOS but still over the top really didnt need that much lighting so I moved the heavy hitter out until I found a nice balance - and yes the performance was better 

All residential areas in big cities is now your pc power not P3D

So that being said your burbs will not have the full amount after leaving city which would not be an issue anymore but you have to choose but still plenty of lighting

By the way I am using shade

Thanks all for the great comments

Rich Sennett

Came back from Tenerife Sunday, night sky was exactly like that, stunning.

great comparancy shot.

bob