Sign in to follow this  
Tony747-400

P3D V3.2 Loading Problem

Hi Guys.

I've just installed the new P3D 3.2 Client and I'm having problems loading my 777 into add on airports within in the Sim. Loading the 777 into default P3D airports seems to be working ok

and default P3D aircraft load ok into add on airports with no problem, just seems the 777 to add on scenery is a problem.

When I select the 777 from the Scenario screen and then select for example UK2000 EGKK the blue loading box will come up with no loading % bar and will crash the sim within a few seconds.

This is the same for a few sceneries I have tried. FSDT KLAS, FlyTampa Corfu, Taxi To Gate KMCO. I have also tried with reinstalling the 3 SimConnect files but didn't work.

Is anyone else having any troubles with the new P3D v3.2 Client? I have rolled back to 3.1 for the time being and all working ok in that version.

Tony

Sounds similar to an issue I have with 3.1 and the 737 in that I have to create a scenario at the default airfield and then move to the correct departure airfield. If I don't the 737 loads with half of the controls inoperative. Despite uninstalling and reinstalling all the correct simconnects I can't resolve this issue.

Dave Etheridge

Thanks for the reply Kyle.

If you read my post the help you have provided is not really applicable to the problem I was having.

On further investigation and reading the P3D forums the problem seems to be with the FSDT Addon Manager. An Update has been posted on their website. I have downloaded and installed it and happy to say that the new P3D V3.2 is now running on my system fault fee.

Tony

Thanks for posting this

.I was beginning to think I need to reinstall everything. I was getting frustrated. Actually I may just reinstall still and try the whole installing everything outside of p3d thing.

To add to this, and since all 777 users also have RAAS...

I had a couple users report a crash on loading P3D 3.2, and the crash cited RAAS.

I just tested RAAS in P3D 3.2.

No problems.

What I did was:

1. Uninstalled 3.1 cleanly, including deleting any leftover folders from P3D.

2. Fresh download and clean install of 3.2.

3. Installed RAAS normally.

Everything worked perfectly.

So I guess if you had a problem, something got mucked up when you installed 3.2 over 3.1.