Sign in to follow this  
acra24

Activations exceeded

Hello

I have searched for these words in your forum but can't find anything. I am trying to reinstall my 777 and 737NGX onto P3D v3.1 but keep getting the message;

"The activation of the fulfillment is denied by the activation policy because max extra activations exceeded. [incident# 6569-8147368]"

Can you advise please?

Thx

Andrew

EDIT: Ticket submitted.

I haven't gotten that message from PMDG but, I have gotten it from Carenado in the past.  They were very cool about it and extended my activation(s) when I contacted their support team.  Hopefully, it will be as easy for you.

I suggest that you contact PMDG at support.precisionmanuals.com and submit a support ticket. They should be back with you and solve your issue as soon as they can.

I suggest that you contact PMDG at support.precisionmanuals.com and submit a support ticket. They should be back with you and solve your issue as soon as they can.

Exactly you only have 3 installs and they have to reset it - you need to open a ticket - pain but is what it is - same for careando now

Rich Sennett

Hello

I have searched for these words in your forum but can't find anything. I am trying to reinstall my 777 and 737NGX onto P3D v3.1 but keep getting the message;

"The activation of the fulfillment is denied by the activation policy because max extra activations exceeded. [incident# 6569-8147368]"

Can you advise please?

Thx

Andrew

EDIT: Ticket submitted.

To avoid this in future, when you reformat and want to reinstall everything make sure you release your license in the FMC by going to PMDG Options > License > Unregister Product (or something to that effect).

To avoid this in future, when you reformat and want to reinstall everything make sure you release your license in the FMC by going to PMDG Options > License > Unregister Product (or something to that effect).

Excellent info Chris - did not know this - does this work for an uninstall on a non formatted drive - meaning if I uninstall it for some reason if I do this procedure I wont have to have installs reset ? thank you

Rich Sennett

Excellent info Chris - did not know this - does this work for an uninstall on a non formatted drive - meaning if I uninstall it for some reason if I do this procedure I wont have to have installs reset ? thank you

I think it's only required for a reformat or hardware (possibly motherboard?) change. After a standard uninstall/reinstall it should still be activated and not require reactivation

I think it's only required for a reformat or hardware (possibly motherboard?) change. After a standard uninstall/reinstall it should still be activated and not require reactivation

Thanks Chris  :smile:

Rich Sennett

After a standard uninstall/reinstall it should still be activated and not require reactivation

Correct.

1. Imagine how terrible it would be for the beta team if you needed to do this for uninstall/reinstall...
  2. It will lock you out if you do it often enough (creates work for me and a delay for you - not fun)

Kyle Rodgers

2. It will lock you out if you do it often enough (creates work for me and a delay for you - not fun)

Thats what I thought Kyle as it has happened to me - sorry about that so back to my original thoughts 3 uninstalls and you will need to submit a ticket been there done that - so next time get back to me faster please lol  :Tounge: kidding

Rich Sennett