Sign in to follow this  
Cargostorm

P3D V3.2 & SODE or GSX - UPDATE INFORMATION

If you update content and scenery package, you could just reinstall FTX Global after the update to have the autogen and textures back. Airport sceneries are not affected.

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

Guys was wondering if any of you knows this Aerosoft night environment memory leak has been fixed and is it loading now properly? 

Yes, Peter, the memory leak is now fixed and Night Environment loads normally.

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

Thx a mill Chris and what about this ASN issue I was reading on P3D forum, does version 5868 is working correctly with it? sorry for moaning but this is my last question :) 

I had a lot of hastle with v3.1 to have it stable for more then 2h with PMDG thats why I'm so caution now :) spent 2 weeks to trace multiple issues with my system and P3D as well.

http://www.hifisimtech.com/forums/showthread.php?5785-ASN-for-P3D-SP4-1-with-P3D-v3-2-compatibility-update-OPEN-BETA

This is link to P3Dv3.2 ASN update open beta, works for me, for objectflow ORBX go to dll.xml and in <disabled>False</Disabled> change to <disabled>True</disabled> temporly disable it and when ORBX release its update it should be enabled automaticaly. no trees and etc. but its bearable :) 

Night Environment works :) 

And by the way I didn't change Autogen folder, it looked like there are the same files as they were as well in effects folder hmmm bottom the line I hope my trees will be back when ORBX will release objectflow if not it means Autogen folder has to bee overwright 

Rgds

Peter

Peter, do you use FTX HD trees? If yes, then the scenery update will overwrite them as well.

Regards,

Chris

--

Ok can I get this right.

1. I uninstall P3d Content through control panel mine says 6.12GB size

2. Download Content msi installer 2.94mb from P3d site.

3. Download cont1.cab from p3d site 1.62gb

4. Create backups of Autogen and Effects (if I have orbx or ftx which I do) from p3d root folder.

5. Run content msi installer (does that have to be in the same folder as cont1.cab when doing that?

6. After installed replace contents of Autogen and effects overwrite in p3d root.

7. Run p3d  should be all good??

8. Is this the correct procedure?

9. The downloaded files dont add up to the size of the current content install of 6.12gb is that correct?

cheers in advance

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

I would really like to have a list of what SODE folder should be present on our system and what version you guys have with latest EPWA and LOWS installed as well.

Last time with last build i was really confused.

They recommend downloading the latest SODE but then i have SODE in three different location.

EPWA or LOWS is installing a SODE folder into P3D folder(1) and C:\programdata (2) . 

Downloading latest SODE is installing to Programfiles(X86)(3) so i am a little confused with all this

Thanks

Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Ok can I get this right.

1. I uninstall P3d Content through control panel mine says 6.12GB size

2. Download Content msi installer 2.94mb from P3d site.

3. Download cont1.cab from p3d site 1.62gb

4. Create backups of Autogen and Effects (if I have orbx or ftx which I do) from p3d root folder.

5. Run content msi installer (does that have to be in the same folder as cont1.cab when doing that?

6. After installed replace contents of Autogen and effects overwrite in p3d root.

7. Run p3d  should be all good??

8. Is this the correct procedure?

9. The downloaded files dont add up to the size of the current content install of 6.12gb is that correct?

cheers in advance

This works no issues my end.

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

I am finding the latest GSX window misbehaving. It cuts out some options. Anyone else seeing this in P3DV32?

Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Its a bug in P3d 3.2 that affects most child popup windows.  You can expand the GSX window by dragging the edges/corners.

I am finding the latest GSX window misbehaving. It cuts out some options. Anyone else seeing this in P3DV32?

Shez

Pull it up from the top. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Yes, here also. Can on greater airports not select all gates. Only the first 6 in the menu.

no button fore more gates visible. But airports are ok.