Sign in to follow this  
irrics

Night Lighting - Taburet or Night Environment?

Guys , waiting a little bit will absolutely be worth it.

Don't spent you money on other nightlighting products...

You won't be using them again..

After reading Gerard was convinced to try out Benelux which followed very fast with Germany now off to the rest just amazing stuff and great support :-)

• Upvote 1

André

Dude never sleeps lol - his passion for his product is quite evident - way to go Chris

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

Guys , waiting a little bit will absolutely be worth it.

Don't spent you money on other nightlighting products...

You won't be using them again..

I lost the trend in the conversation. "waiting a little bit will absolutely be worth it."

Waiting for what?

Thanks

Bob

• Upvote 1

Exactly Bob, I have no idea what that means.

• Upvote 1

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Thank you Rich,
as much as i am exhausted right now,

im sitting here with a big happy smile on my face from André comment; thats all the fuel i need :wink:

Waiting for what?

new upcoming NE releases,

• Upvote 2

Exactly Bob, I have no idea what that means.

Funny, I thought maybe my cognitive was slipping, but nice to know someone else was confused also (-:

Maybe we will get an explanation.

Bob

Thank you Rich,

im sitting here with a big happy smile on my face from André comment; thats all the fuel i need :wink:

Hey Chris, yes I heard you were going to release All of North America for $69.95, and could not believe it.

When?

Bob

• Upvote 1

lol, where did you hear that Bob?
how did you? i never... what?

all N.A. for 69.95, no one told me anything,

thats a good deal though; ill take it, where do sign?

• Upvote 1

Dude never sleeps lol - his passion for his product is quite evident - way to go Chris

Richard indeed great support there :-)

Thank you Rich,

Well thank you Chris was missing something in my night environment close to real life now i have it back :-) Just amazed how I could missed this one  :shok: 

• Upvote 1

André

lol, where did you hear that Bob?

how did you? i never... what?

all N.A. for 69.95, no one told me anything,

thats a good deal though; ill take it, where do sign?

You know I was kidding. I just paid $25 or so for California, so nobody bought it. On a lighter note Chris, how do you determine the price

of a state?

Thanks

Bob

• Upvote 1

Thank you for your Support Bob,

we set two price brackets in the early days and we stuck to our guns since,
it is not based on the time we put in as this is not reflected in the price; far from it,

we started with 11EUR small state, 14EUR Large state in v1.0,
we recently increased our prices with the release of v1.7+; it’s now 14EUR small, 17EUR large,
with some states making up for others; one state could be really huge in the large category,
while another could be very small in the small category; if it is we will bundle it with another so it’s a fair "small" size,
it is a very complex algorithm Aerosoft came up with :wink:

Thank you for your Support Bob,

we set two price brackets in the early days and we stuck to our guns since,

it is not based on the time we put in as this is not reflected in the price; far from it,

we started with 11EUR small state, 14EUR Large state in v1.0,

we recently increased our prices with the release of v1.7+; it’s now 14EUR small, 17EUR large,

with some states making up for others; one state could be really huge in the large category,

while another could be very small in the small category; if it is we will bundle it with another so it’s a fair "small" size,

it is a very complex algorithm Aerosoft came up with :wink:

That's simple enough. Everyone has their special state(s) they like to fly in. One question for you. I noticed in the docs (early docs I assumed) that mentioned the ability to have red/yellow/green stop lights and car turn signals. I almost wet myself, but then loaded the interface and nothing there. What happened? You know I always wanted to see the big store light signs which for anyone that has flown knows you can see them everywhere. I used to fly out of KVNY back in the 70's all around the San Fernando Valley, Simi Valley and through the canyons to the beach areas and still remember the bright lights from the different stores. Nobody really did it. There are a few gas stations and small stores but not really a good reflection of a busy metro area. Just curious if you would ever think about throwing a few of those around?

Bob

but then loaded the interface and nothing there. What happened?

my apologies Bob,

you are not confused these features do exists and will be added in v1.8 for all regions!

ive only recently learned that Aerosoft unintentionally included v1.8 manuals in v1.7 during their recent update roll-out,

Is Canada planned by any chance?

yes she is :smile:

Awesome, thanks Chris and is it a fair assumption the its a part of the NA coverage planned for 2016?

Arslan Nouar