Sign in to follow this  
N1G

Help with manual install of Night Environment California

Anyone successfully get this installed? If so, would you be willing to post some instructions. I tried to fool it as it wants to install v2.

I did make a scenery entry but that's as far as it went. There is a manager applet that comes with it, but it failed to locate files. The manager app path and filename was incorrect. The manager app was looking for folder without "California" appended which was contained in one of the inner folders from the root folder "Aerosoft". How long does it take to create a new install? p3dv3 has been out for quite awhile. Oh well, maybe I am too demanding,

Bob

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You're not too demanding Bob. I went through this 2 months ago and never did get it installed correctly. Spent WAY too much time on that and gave up.

Chris said the V3 installer was coming at Aerosoft, 2 months ago, and that never happened.

I'm sure someone will come along that has the info you need to get it installed correctly.

Good luck.

Mark

You're not too demanding Bob. I went through this 2 months ago and never did get it installed correctly. Spent WAY too much time on that and gave up.

Chris said the V3 installer was coming at Aerosoft, 2 months ago, and that never happened.

I'm sure someone will come along that has the info you need to get it installed correctly.

Good luck.

Mark

Thanks Mark, yes it is frustrating. I guess Chris must be really busy which is good, but one could say that it clearly states it is

for v2. But I read that there was an easy way to get it installed. I can follow directions. There may be a reg entry which I can do also.

Hopefully someone has done it already. Just really curious what it looks like.

Bob