Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

UT2 not moving in P3D

Great we got it installed but is anyone noticing it doesnt do anything - they are static - also if I turn on all of the labels they dont show up over any aircraft - this is in P3D V3.2 - I didnt actually check in V3.1 as I had to many other things going on - thanks

Rich Sennett

Great we got it installed but is anyone noticing it doesnt do anything - they are static - also if I turn on all of the labels they dont show up over any aircraft - this is in P3D V3.2 - I didnt actually check in V3.1 as I had to many other things going on - thanks

Did you do a new install of ut2 into p3dv3.2? I just un-installed p3d 3.1 and re-installed p3d 3.2 and it kept my ut2 "hacked" install and everything works just fine. I didn't have to do anything with ut2.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Did you do a new install of ut2 into p3dv3.2? I just un-installed p3d 3.1 and re-installed p3d 3.2 and it kept my ut2 "hacked" install and everything works just fine. I didn't have to do anything with ut2.

Hi Kevin - my middle name by the way - I am still running a 3.1 upgrade to 3.2 so no go then I did another install of ut2 into my upgraded p3d v3.2 still no luck - they show up but dead lol

Rich Sennett

I couldnt get ut2 to move in PREPAR3D 3.2 - just sit there any thoughts ? thank you

I just had a Prepar3D melt down,  working my way through it now.  I don't have UT2 installed at this minute,  will do tomorrow night.

So your hearing the Music,  with no error on Prepar3d Or UT2 Control panel start up and you can see the planes but not moving  

Did you check your Timetables?  

I just had a Prepar3D melt down,  working my way through it now.  I don't have UT2 installed at this minute,  will do tomorrow night.

So your hearing the Music,  with no error on Prepar3d Or UT2 Control panel start up and you can see the planes but not moving  

Did you check your Timetables?  

Yes everything working except for movement - I have the payware addon seasons but that doesnt make a difference - went to timezone and hit the set button also - no biggie thanks Elaine

Rich Sennett