Sign in to follow this  
Michael Moe

help needed to remove "System Drive" from a none Windows HDD

Hi,

I must have put some systemfolder or files over to another HDD because i did not have space enough on my SSD Windows 10 drive but i cant see or find them.

There was a temp folder and a msdownload.tmp but i have erased them and rebooted.

How do i remove the "system drive" notification?

Because when i want to do a image it automatically wants to backup this drive and i dont want it to be backup

Help please 

Thanks

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Do you mean System Reserved drive? If so, from Windows7 onwards, this is a default that the OS creates and cannot be deleted.

Do you mean System Reserved drive? If so, from Windows7 onwards, this is a default that the OS creates and cannot be deleted.

Thanks but no,

I found hidden system files . It seems that i have a boot folder and a boot.mgr file. They are also on my Windows drive as well. Recycle bin is also on both drives.

I dont know how to delete them. Maybe a reformat will do it ?

Thanks

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Well it's a mess here. It seems that Windows 10 has put the bootfiles on a second drive all these files also is on my c drive. The ssd is broken because i

i cant get it to show up in Bios.

Now i am making space on another drive so i can use that for my c and WindowsWindows drive. Hopefully i will be able to reload an image of my last setup.

But the drives has gone new letters so trying not to owerwrite my P3DV3.2 setup.

I updated Windows 10 on top of a Windows 7 Pro and if i need to reinstall i am not sure i have the license wroted down. Hopefully i can register any how?

I Just pray that the Ssd image now will work on the reformatted drive. Guess i just need to exclude those drives from being reorganized and formattet so they match the image layout.

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Hi. It ended up in a another reinstall on another drive and all over since the rebuild cannot accept the new drive. Seems pointless to make an image incase of a breakdown.My new drive is bigger than the old SSD but Windows claim my Active Bios disk is smaller so....

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png