Sign in to follow this  
Driver170

ASN blowing 737NGX to one side

Yes, that is not nomal. No it is not due to ASN. There WILL be turbulence effects and wake turbulence effects that would/could cause this but if all you did was update from 3.1 to 3.2 - it is not ASN issue or everyone would have the problem.

I'd also check that the update didn't reset your controllers giving you strange inputs.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

I've tried messing around with the joystick sensitivity in FSUIPC. I couldn't fix it, but I'm still suspicious of the problem being FSUIPC related.

Yes, that is not nomal. No it is not due to ASN. There WILL be turbulence effects and wake turbulence effects that would/could cause this but if all you did was update from 3.1 to 3.2 - it is not ASN issue or everyone would have the problem.

I'd also check that the update didn't reset your controllers giving you strange inputs.

I did have this issue on 3.1

I will check my settings again. Seems like downdraft but from the side or windshear. But conditions are clear i even set manual weather so that rules out, adverse weather

Vernon Howells

If i disable ASN it doesn't happen. Soon as i start ASN it starts up again

Vernon Howells

No issues  here  using  asn,  using  fsx  here

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Did you guy's read Vic's post? . Make sure wake turb is turned off in your weather addons ie ASN. Then test again.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I had this problem in 2.5. There was apparently a conflict between ASN and fsuipcs weather smoothing options. Turning it off did the trick but this issue has not resurfaced for me in 3.x

Did you guy's read Vic's post? . Make sure wake turb is turned off in your weather addons ie ASN. Then test again.

Wake turb is off.

I had this problem in 2.5. There was apparently a conflict between ASN and fsuipcs weather smoothing options. Turning it off did the trick but this issue has not resurfaced for me in 3.x

Mark Solved

Just checked its off

Vernon Howells

So, I'm pretty sure I've resolved this. The problem, as far as my machine goes, was due to A2A's accufeel and Realview from Realair. I had the A2A commanche installed, as well as the RealAir turbine duke. It seems that RealView affects all aircraft, not just the duke. Turning all the effects in the RealAir control panel to "off" seems to have fixed it. I haven't tested it completely, but I think this is it. Got the idea to check this out via this thread: http://www.avsim.com/topic/479433-accu-feel-v2-for-prepar3d-v3/page-2

edit: Nevermind. Its still leaning. However, changing all the realism settings in P3D all the way to the left to "easy" reduces the problem. So it might still be related to accufeel or something similar.

sprucemouthman, on 14 Mar 2016 - 8:32 PM, said:

So, I'm pretty sure I've resolved this. The problem, as far as my machine goes, was due to A2A's accufeel and Realview from Realair. I had the A2A commanche installed, as well as the RealAir turbine duke. It seems that RealView affects all aircraft, not just the duke. Turning all the effects in the RealAir control panel to "off" seems to have fixed it. I haven't tested it completely, but I think this is it. Got the idea to check this out via this thread: http://www.avsim.com/topic/479433-accu-feel-v2-for-prepar3d-v3/page-2

edit: Nevermind. Its still leaning. However, changing all the realism settings in P3D all the way to the left to "easy" reduces the problem. So it might still be related to accufeel or something similar.

Neither of those should be related at all actually.  That topic is talking about Accu-Feel (a separate program not related to the Comanche), and not the "Accu-Sim" that is included with the Comanche.  Additionally, Real Air stuff will have nothing to do with the NGX.

I did have weird behaviors with ASN and Wake Turbulence that would do exactly as you describe, but you have the off so not the issue.

Wish I had a solution for you, but have not had the problem yet using the NGX in P3D v3.2 w/ ASN.  All my problems were as mentioned related to Wake Turbulence.

Good Luck, if I have the problem I'll report it here, flying the NGX right now.

Yes, its strange. I've never run ASN, and uninstalled opusfsi awhile back. If I set the weather theme to 'heavy rainstorm' and just sit on the runway, the cockpit constantly bounces up and down from the aircraft being blown around by the wind. This doesn't happen with any other aircraft, from the default King Air to the PMDG 777.

Found the issue it was enhanced turbulence setting

Vernon Howells

Found the issue it was enhanced turbulence setting

Well I guess that really did enhance it then...  :smile:

There have been instances where enhanced turbulence has adversely affected some PMDG aircraft and have normal effect on others.

You really have to pay attention to what the wind is at altitude and/or the possibility of wake turbulence.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors