Sign in to follow this  
RonHarr

P3D v3.2 PMDG 737NGX Liveries not showing

Hi

I have PMDG 777 and 737 base and expansion packs running in P3D v3.2. The latest Operations Centre loads 777 liveries and they are displayed without problem.

The 737 liveries, except for PMDG house, do not show at all although there is no problem with the aircraft operations. The downloaded liveries show up as texture folders in P3D's SimObjects\Airplanes folders and the respective Aircraft.cfg files show the presence of the texture(s). Comparing these with the successfully loaded 777 liveries shows no discernible differences. It is as if P3D cannot access the folders and yet, if I duplicate a livery entry P3D knows it is duplicated and warns that aircraft must have a unique ID. The only thing I haven't yet done is a full uninstall of 737 base and expansion followed by a reinstall, hoping that someone out there might help me solve the mystery.

I have full administrator privileges and all folders, files and security are OK and 737 settings  check with 777. I have done "repair" installations on 737 base and expansion and it too has not resulted in livery display 

Is there anyone who has encountered this issue and solved it? If not does anyone have any suggestions for what I may be missing?

Any help much appreciated,

Regards

Ron Harris

Ron, on the select vehicle page try setting Group By Publisher just to make sure the list is sorted such that all PMDG aircraft are together. Your post is the first I've seen with the problem that you describe.

Dan Downs KCRP

Ron, on the select vehicle page try setting Group By Publisher just to make sure the list is sorted such that all PMDG aircraft are together. Your post is the first I've seen with the problem that you describe.

Hi Dan,

that is indeed the way they are grouped. The gremlin must be hiding in the group

Ron

Problem solved by ungrouping vehicles to "none" and then returning then grouping to "manufacturer". Don't know why this did it but the gremlin has gone. 

Ron Harris

Interesting, thanks for posting the update. I may run into that myself one day.

Dan Downs KCRP