Sign in to follow this  
vertex75014

777 LR wx radar box control

Hi,

I didn't understand why switch and buttons control are not active (777 lr)(little hand mouse control icon no appears) to do test by exemple;

I have ASN well configurate. And plane updates;

Is it a solution?

Thanks

François ICHARD

Mouse on top of the buttons without the hand icon? Sounds like you might not have the correct version. Go to the PMDG online store, log into your account, and re-download & run the 777 installer. 

3HSAJHT.png

TFDi Design

Hi,

I didn't understand why switch and buttons control are not active (777 lr)(little hand mouse control icon no appears) to do test by exemple;

I have ASN well configurate. And plane updates;

Is it a solution?

Thanks

François ICHARD

What is your zoom level?

André

Is it a solution?

Did you uninstall the previous version before installing the updated version?

Kyle Rodgers

What is your zoom level?

What is your zoom level?

I tried differents , but without effect!

Francois ICHARd

Did you uninstall the previous version before installing the updated version?

I think no!

I will do that we will see .

Francois ICHARD

I tried differents , but without effect!

Francois ICHARd

I think no!

I will do that we will see .

Francois ICHARD

If you are using camera tools like ezdok or opus this issue occurs if  u moved ur view point behind the seat or into head rest and at that stage none of the point clicks work as the headrest masks it, i ran into this few times and the fix was to move my head view towards front.