Sign in to follow this  
amoraitis

Release date for the completed (all seasons) package

Hello everyone!

It's been a couple of weeks now since I moved back to FS9, feels really nice to be back especially with the customization in terms of graphics I've performed to my FS9 installation. The fact that I can spend more time flying instead of tweaking .cfg files is also nice! :wink:

In my old as well as my new FS9 installation I'm using another product for ground textures, specifically GEPro. I've used it for years and while it's a very nice package and it is compatible with ActiveSky I think that it's really started to show its age. I am, therefore, very interested in Evo. I like what I have seen in screenshots so far and I also like the fact that it's a product that's still in development.

What I would like to know is if there is a release date (even a rough ballpark) for the seasons that have not yet been released. It is my understanding that at this point FS9 Evo is pretty much complete apart from spring and hard winter.

I'm looking forward to becoming a proud user of this amazing product!

Cheers,

Achilleas

Hi Achilleas,

thank you! Hard winter is done for EVO. The only season still in development is spring. I am working on this intermittently but hope to have it finished in 2 months. I may release parts of the full set before. Other things I'm working on are the autogen 3D lights for the rest of the world. Coverage so far is US and Europe only.

I release updates now and then as I am continually improving EVO where I can.

Cheers,

Sascha

Hi Sascha,

Thank you very much for your response and your great work for those of us who think FS9 is still a great sim! Keep us updated whenever you have any news and keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to getting EVO as soon as spring is finished! :wink:

Cheers,

Achilleas

Hi Sascha,

Thank you very much for your response and your great work for those of us who think FS9 is still a great sim! Keep us updated whenever you have any news and keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to getting EVO as soon as spring is finished! :wink:

Cheers,

Achilleas

I'd suggest that you grab EVO2015-16 right now.  You can start enjoying the incredible work that Sascha has already done...as it is a truly complete product  (less of course Spring textures, which you can use Summer or Fall until released...)  The 3D lights are amazing, and this really brings FS9 into the 2000's.....

I now fly FS9, about time-wise, on par with FSX and P3D.  To have a sim, that now looks so good...and has not one type of stutter while in session, and can outlast you, in the flight....has always been the 'ticket'.

No need to wait, honestly....you can spend the time tweaking (with EVO in place) the .cfg to wring out the best and most clear visuals, until Sascha releases the final Spring texture set to the download site.  Up to you of course...but it is a fully working package, for Europe and North America...as it stands, less Spring.  (Summer is my standby for 'green' until Spring comes.)

By not running EVO as of even yesterday...you are truly, missing out on a major upgrade of FS9.  Truly.....

Cheers,

Ses

Hi Ses!

Yeah, I thought about that as well, as a matter of fact I'm planning on checking with my bank if I can move funds to my PayPal account (capital controls are in place in Greece since last year) and if I can I'll grab it ASAP! :wink:

Cheers,

Achilleas

Hi Ses!

Yeah, I thought about that as well, as a matter of fact I'm planning on checking with my bank if I can move funds to my PayPal account (capital controls are in place in Greece since last year) and if I can I'll grab it ASAP! :wink:

Cheers,

Achilleas

Just landed in Toronto...from Prince Edward Island this morning...with EVO in use.   A great flight...you'll enjoy it, once you grab it!

Cheers,

Hi Sascha,

just out of interest: Will your spring textures show rapeseed crops?

Thanks and good work

Harald

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Sure! Actually I believe I was first in having rapeseed crops in any FS for I had an Fscene mod in 2005 which I pulled after a day because I hadn't asked Ruud's permission :)

But there will be an option without becaus landclass being what it is, it is certain that rapeseed will turn up where it isn't wanted!

Cheers,

Sascha

Sure! Actually I believe I was first in having rapeseed crops in any FS for I had an Fscene mod in 2005 which I pulled after a day because I hadn't asked Ruud's permission :)

But there will be an option without becaus landclass being what it is, it is certain that rapeseed will turn up where it isn't wanted!

Cheers,

Sascha

...and the clock is ticking the countdown....:)))))))))

Mitch

it is certain that rapeseed will turn up where it isn't wanted!

At least in the county I work for, Landkreis Bautzen, rapeseed is grown virtually everywhere. So no problem so far!

And then I'll see how it looks in the rest of the world.

Harald

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

Hi Sascha,

sorry for the question: Are there any news about the spring textures?

Thanks, and have a good time,

Harald

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

Hi Sascha,

same question (sorry...): Are there any news about the release of spring? It's the last little part that still lacks to be 110% lucky with Evo!

Many thanks, and take your time, though.

Regards,

Harald

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg