Sign in to follow this  
Guest NormanB

PSS 777 by November 4??

Just read this on the justflight website.. be nice to have the triple back!!777 Professional is approachingThe 777 is well known as a highly advanced widebody twin that can be found in the fleets of most international carriers. Now PSS (Phoenix Simulation Software) are bringing this modern classic to Flight Simulator 2004. The -200 and -300 versions of the 777 are both modelled and the package will come with 19 authentic liveries and a wealth of detail. It's scheduled for takeoff on 4th November and in the meantime you an read more about 777 Professional

Guest FattyBear

JustFlight is just a publisher and that November 4 number I'm sure they just pulled it out of where the sun don't shine. I've heard of no progress on the 777. Doesn't PSS usually show previews? Come to think of it I haven't heard anything out of them for many months now.

They also list a lot of other information which seems to be inaccurate, and the screenshots they show are such poor quality I don't think PSS would have released those.

Guest Ozark Dogfighter

Ah, publishers. Granted they can greatly help the release of a game or mod, but they can also severely damage the developer's reputation and/ or business. Why must they make false statements and then hold the developers accountable, thereby creating unfinished software to be pushed out the door? Why?I'm starting to think that only one being is controlling these evil publishers.Who could it be, who could it be...just couldn't imagine who? Could it be.....SATAN?:-sae That's not a slap at Just Flight either, just a generalized opinion.-JeremyThe Ozark DogfighterHappy Flying!

>JustFlight is just a publisher and that November 4 number I'm>sure they just pulled it out of where the sun don't shine. >I've heard of no progress on the 777. Doesn't PSS usually>show previews? Come to think of it I haven't heard anything>out of them for many months now. I've noticed lately no one is showing previews of anything anymore (which is probably a good thing, because that brake hose is 1 inch to the right of where it really should be on the rear left inboard wheel) LOL!!

Guest Tim W

There's a note on the PSS website dated May 2005 saying to expect release in early summer! I presume they mean Summer 2006 then!I wouldn't believe anything that Just Flight say about release dates, their Spitfire project release was "imminent" for about 6 months!In those preview pics on the JF website, the VC looks nowhere like finished let alone beta tested.CheersTimhttp://members.chello.nl/t.westnutt/realair.gif

Guest NormanB

This very reason is why PSS along with many other developers rarely issue a date.The shots seen on the JF website are poor quality and not at all recent.

Guest FattyBear

So how is the Triple7 comin along anyway? Just so we can get our facts straight ;)

Guest Ozark Dogfighter

Haha :D :DNice try anyway :)-JeremyThe Ozark DogfighterHappy Flying!

Guest MarkM

Yeah, looks like the PSS site it frozen, the last news is for May 21.

#### I am so stupid. I have been living ahead of the times.--> Wanna borrow a calender?Nah, CS made one instead of releasing the herc.

Guest NormanB

>So how is the Triple7 comin along anyway? Just so we can get>our facts straight ;)It's coming along very nice thanks ;)In the past 24 hours I have released 2 builds to the testers and expect another shortly.