Sign in to follow this  
vr1

2.0.0.9 some probs with AI Traffic

Hello Dave,

several steady AI Traffic problems in P3DV3.2 with MyTraffic Pro 6.

1.) AI ignore busy communication (crashing into current dialog)

2.) Ground instructing AI to switch to Tower on a different frequency as myself (LOWW AI-Tower 121.2 instead of 119.4) so I can't following there radio broadcast

3.) missing separation during taxi and takeoff

4.) no traffic alert on airborne even though the options with the corresponding values in config are set (TCAS Trafficalert but no advice from ATC)

5.) takeoff clearence während AI in short final

6.) reporting "ready for departure" effected takeoff clearence but ignored current position in queue (got the cleareance as I was the 3rd in line)

Regards

Helge

Helge,

The AI traffic alerts in P2A at this point only call out traffic in the air and display it on the map.  There is no AI traffic interaction or consideration when giving clearances etc.  Hoping to be able to add some of this sort of thing in the future.

Dave

Dave,

alright. It strikes me that I read it somewhere but was unsure about it and didn't find any notice about the interaction in the manual. 

It isn't a bug it's a feature :wink:

No other argument to delist it from bug report.

Regards

Helge