Sign in to follow this  
Stofvel

MilViz Baron 55 v 3.150525 AND newest FIGTN won't load GTN 650/750

Just purchased MilViz Baron 55 (MilViz Beechcraft Baron 55 v3.150525) and Milviz GTN (MilViz_B55_F1GTN_v1.150308) Installer,

The installation of the Baron 55 went fine, however, in the installer screen for the FIGTN v 1.150308  there is no selection for the GTN 650 or 750 only the GNS530/430 OR GNS430x2.

Both were downloaded from their website today (March 13, 2016) - so should be the newest.

I have installed the f1 GTN 650/750 on numerous other aircraft including Bert's great modifications for older aircraft- and all function 100%.

I use Windows 7 and FSX (SP2).

I've checked the web but, have not come across anything similar.

Any suggestions?

Stofvel

we will be releasing a new build of this shortly to rectify some installer issues...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

we will be releasing a new build of this shortly to rectify some installer issues...

Sorry if this a bit off topic, however, I own the C310 and have it in FSX-SE.  I was planning to install in P3D v3.2 but before I do that does it also require a new installer or is it good to go ?  thanks,

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Sorry if this a bit off topic, however, I own the C310 and have it in FSX-SE.  I was planning to install in P3D v3.2 but before I do that does it also require a new installer or is it good to go ?  thanks,

Need a new installer or the P3D option probably won't be available as an option. 

Thanks Milviz for getting back, indeed the installer needs to be updated for the Baron 55, FSX and the F1GTN installer and likely for the P3D posters.

I went ahead and installed the F1GTN default config, as it stands (even though I don't have the GNS530/430) , then changed the relative, model and panel in aircraft.cfg to GTN750 as stated.

This worked fine.

I then went ahead and purchased the C310 and noted the F1GTN installer here, did include a check box for the GTN 650/750 and in various set-ups. The installation was problem free.

Stofvel

Need a new installer or the P3D option probably won't be available as an option. 

Installers for both aircraft are now sim-agnostic. They will support FSX, FSX:SE, P3Dv1, v2, and v3.

In fact, the only "restrictions" are the RXP options, since they only work in FSX (boxed) anyway.

GTN are the Flight1 products

GNS are the Mindstar Avionics products

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Installers for both aircraft are now sim-agnostic. They will support FSX, FSX:SE, P3Dv1, v2, and v3

It sounded like he had an old installer that didn't have that option.

Thank goodness for that , love the new installers. Props to the installer programmer :P

Thank goodness for that , love the new installers. Props to the installer programmer :P

Thanks for the "props". It was a labor of love and an incredibly complex bit of scripting. Since this person is no longer a customer, the age of the installer he used is no longer relevant. :wink:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator