Sign in to follow this  
sidfadc

No special effects since last update?

Hi,

It seems since the last update to integrate precipitfx into vfxcentral none of the special effects are working? I've used the different metar conditions in the PDF to ensure the meteorilogical conditions are correct but nothing. The only effect which seems to work is the volumetric lighting.

I use FSX steam edition with Steve DX10 fixer.

I've tried to reapply all the settings in the config tool but that didnt help. Is this just me or has the last update broken something? It worked fine before then.

Cheers

Thomas Derbyshire

No because it worked fine before the last update so it cant be a dx10 issue?

Thomas Derbyshire

I have noticed lately that the effects are barely noticeable. I am on P3D Version 3.2 Wing tip vortices, touchdown effects, are not like they used to be. I have reinstalled 737 Immersion multiple times using VFX Central , and no change. Is there some setting I am missing? 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Effects seem to be back.. Not sure if it was weather related or not. Ignore previous post. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I have the same problem, sometimes I see the effects, sometimes not, but Always see the lights.

Someone help?

Hello,

This is my first post because I have no problems before.

I have PrecipitFX, A320 Family Immersion and 737 Immersion. After the last update PrecipitFX and A320 Family works very well but I have no effect on all PMDG 737-

I have uninstalled 737 Family and PrecipitFX also works well on PMDG737 but when I reinstall 737 Immersion I have the effects on the PMDG 737.

I have Prepar3Dv3 with special effect to max, and FSUIPC registred and FSCaptain too.

I made all my tests with the metars indicated by you.

Thanks for your help - Regards

Paolo

Problem solved. I restored the original panel and now everything works fine.

Paolo