Hi

I have a computer that I installed a new SSD on.  I reformatted my old hard drive so I am starting off new.  I want to install FSX:SE and all my add-ons.  Just wondering what the process is.  Can I download all the files to my old Hard drive and install them to the SSD or do I need to download and install them all to the SSD.  I already have Steam downloaded and installed on my old HD.  Is this correct.  Any help would be great.

Thanks

I have all my FSX,and P3D downloaded add-ons on a separate HDD, and my FSX-SE is on a newer faster 1Tb SSD. I just installed all my downloaded add-ons from that back-up 1Tb HDD into the FSX-SE directory  and everything has worked to date, so far.

I have Win10, P3DV3.2 and all addons running off an EVO 1TB Pro.

Works perfect.

Mark