Sign in to follow this  
Mike62

Getting Around the ground 3.0 with Airport Simulator

Has anyone succeeded in getting it registered?  Mine did not come with the required serial number.

Andrew Jones

Pointless giving out free software and not provide a key??

tpewpb-6.png

I received a serial number in an email a few seconds after I "purchased" the product (for $0.00).  Also, the serial number should be recorded at your PC Aviator account.

Having said that, the product requires Flash to register... it's not worth it to me to reinstall Flash.

Greg

I received three emails, but none contains a serial code. 

Peter

I received three emails, but none contains a serial code. 

Peter

Ditto.  The only thing in my three emails even slightly resembling a serial code was the SKU, which was obviously not unique, and which of course did not work.

Andrew Jones

Same here - no serial number on any of the three emails nor on the transaction on my account.

I emailed orders@pcaviator.com so will see what happens.

Lyn

On the site they ran out of numbers and more are coming and to order and wait for new number.  It is a simulator/tutorial to understand airport signage and runway incursions i believe.

Thanks Mike  it is free.

Garry

My email was answered in a little over 3 hours stating what Garry has already said- they ran out of numbers and will email me with one when they have more. Good service!

Lyn

Here is the body of an email I received this morning. Sounds legit. 

With regard to your order for the FREE copy of Getting Around on the Ground 3.0 With Airport Simulator (PC) on order #: xxxxxx on 3/14/2016 22:36.

Please accept our apologies if you have not yet received a license number to enabel you to use the product.

The respnse to this offer was overwhelming and we used up all the licenses we had within the first hour of the offer being distributed. We are waiting on more licenses to be given to us by the developer of the product and as soon as we receive them later today, we will reset your order and trigger a license number to be sent to you.

We apologize for any temporary inconvenience caused.

We thank you for your business and it is a pleasure to serve you.

PC Aviator - The Flight Simulation Company!

For the price, I can't complain. I had never heard of this product before. I still haven't used it, so I really have no expectations. The product web page leads me to believe that it is an educational tool, which is great. The regular $99 price does seem a bit steep to me as well. I'll update this after I try it. 

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440