- Vectors to IAF

- Ignore Speed Limits.

Testflight: LOWW/EDDT

Routing: LOWW LANUX UM725 HDO UM748 AKUDI EDDT

ATC assigned SID: RW34 LANU5D Transition LANUX > okay

CTR announced 50 nm before TOD "expect ILS RWY08R" > okay

Handoff to EDDB APP 121.12 > okay

EDDB APP instructed stepwise Descent > okay

As I reached AKUDI as the last planned and filed waypoint in FPL (Transition for STAR) EDDB APP cleared direct to REGBA without STAR / STAR assignment > due to the settings this is not okay but flyable

The attached picture below shows on the left map screen the current position and on the right screen the Approach chart RWY08R at the moment as I flew direct from AKUDI oncourse to REGBA (REGBA is located on map at the crosspoint from the magenta extended centerline with the highway A10 > approximatly on heading 325 from present position) as I get "you are off course fly heading 360" that would me bring direct to the field but there is no way to pick up the ILS.

The "OFF course" is wrong. Over AKUDI I was instructed to fly direct to REGBA and I was direct on course. The vectoring beside the instructed route or the course monitoring are incorrect at this point.

Here is the last part of transmission log:

NextWpt: TOD
NextWpt: AKUDI
NextWpt: REGBA
Air Berlin Four Three Seven Four Cleared direct to  REGBA Maintain at or above , Three Thousand feet  Cleared for the  ILS  to Runway Zero Eight Right
~Cleared direct to  REGBA Maintain at or above , Three Thousand feet  Cleared for the  ILS  to Runway Zero Eight Right Air Berlin Four Three Seven Four
Air Berlin Four Three Seven Four  Descend and Maintain Flight Level One Four Zero
~ Descend and Maintain Flight Level One Four Zero Air Berlin Four Three Seven Four
 Descend and Maintain Flight Level One Four Zero Air Berlin Four Three Seven Four;

Air Berlin Four Three Seven Four You are off course.  Turn Left Heading Three Two Five to return to course.
~ Turn Left Heading Three Two Five  Air Berlin Four Three Seven Four
Air Berlin Four Three Seven Four Turn Left Heading Three Two Five
~Heading Three Two Five  Air Berlin Four Three Seven Four
 Heading Three Two Five Air Berlin Four Three Seven Four;
Air Berlin Four Three Seven Four Resume navigation

Air Berlin Four Three Seven Four  Descend and Maintain Flight Level Zero Eight Zero
~ Descend and Maintain Flight Level Zero Eight Zero Air Berlin Four Three Seven Four
 Descend and Maintain Flight Level Zero Eight Zero Air Berlin Four Three Seven Four;
Air Berlin Four Three Seven Four You are off course.  Turn Right Heading Three Six Zero to return to course.
~ Turn Right Heading Three Six Zero  Air Berlin Four Three Seven Four
 Turn Right Heading Three Six Zero Air Berlin Four Three Seven Four;

I followed as instructed and got the descent to 3000 > okay

But 2 nm south of field I stopped the flight because missed course correction to the needed ILS Fix and missed handover to tower.

In the above posted Transmission log I marked two sections in blue and purple.

The blue part:

There are two non-stop follwed instructions. Sayit suggested correct the respond for the first part "~ cleaered direct ..." but the second instruction was following without break to respond. That is not the first time I saw this. And P2A ingnore the missing readback.

The purple part:

Due to my config settings I expected the AKUD3Z STAR assignment and preselected this STAR in FMS. As I got instead of STAR an direct ILS approach I immediatly reacted but had to clear the preselection and prgramm the FMS for direct ILS approach. This needed at maximum 10 seconds after the ontime readback of the ATC instructions.

But before I could finnished the FMS settings I've got the purple "off course" instruction. This is to quick and doesn't match the setting "Direct to Pause 90 seconds".

I again reacted ontime and ATC quitted short time later with "resume own navigation". But Sayit doesn't suggest the readback (missing yellow respond) and the dropdown options in Speech Assistant doesn't contain the right readback.

By the way as last point:

On handover EDDB APP (121.12) confirmed radar contact and announced the current QNH 1019 for appoach. Sayit suggest the yellow readback but without "~" tilde so that I couldn't readback.

Transmission log:

Air Berlin Four Three Seven Four  good morning .  Radar Contact.  QNH is One Zero One Niner
 QNH is One Zero One Niner Air Berlin Four Three Seven Four   <--- this is the yellow readback suggestion but tilde is missing
NextWpt: ESLOR

Enough?

Alright.

Regards

Helge

EDDTAPP_zpslhuqu54t.png[/url]