Sign in to follow this  
hariseldon

p3d 3.2 yoke pad with no checklist writings

Hello,

I've just purchased yesterday the 737 base package, flawless installation

on my first flight, I'm noticing that, either pilor or copilot, have their yoke checklists pad with no writings, conversely to what I have in FSX/FSXSE

please, what am I missing?

thanks

Marco Gabbrielli

please, what am I missing?

The  thing  your missing is  you  havnt read  the introduction manual, the answer  is  in there, I  give  you  a clue its  between pages  77  and  79  and  its  titled  page  7/11 Airframe  I let  you  find  the rest :wink:

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Go to the op center and under aircraft options turn ON the checklist on the yokes.

Sean Green

Go to the op center and under aircraft options turn ON the checklist on the yokes.

Party pooper  should have  let  him  read the introduction manual :wink:  thats why  they made  the introduction manuals  for

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Party pooper  should have  let  him  read the introduction manual :wink:  thats why  they made  the introduction manuals  for

in part you're right, and I've seen this suggestion given a lot of times to users, everywhere: I've searched the forums, before asking....

yet you have to comprehend that - BTW I've studied every manual with hightlights, save the too "professional" sections - a lot of us have in life little time to refresh every time memories of hundreds of pages studied through the years (because there is not only PMDG setup and fixes to remember, concerning FSX/P3D....), moreover, there's also life, and if you can tell me where may I buy an additional emisphere and RAM for my brain :D ......

experiencing the newly p3d32 with several minor issues with addons, I initially thought about a similar situation

btw again, thanks to the time I've spared :)

yet you have to comprehend that - BTW I've studied every manual with hightlights, save the too "professional" sections - a lot of us have in life little time to refresh every time memories of hundreds of pages studied through the years (because there is not only PMDG setup and fixes to remember, concerning FSX/P3D....),

Whats  wrong  with using  the  search option   than typing  "yoke checklist"  , took me  15  seconds  to come  up  with the answer

Peter kelberg