Sign in to follow this  
sascha

T-37 Tweety Bird by Microsimulator

Hi all,

is the T-37 by Microsimulator still available for purchase somewhere? I lost my installation files a long time ago but still remember it fondly, and flying some training jets recently I decided to give it another go. But the company seems completely defunct ... Is this retailed by a vendor still? I couldn't find it anywhere myself. Or maybe a boxed version? I'd buy it off anyone willing to part with it also!

Cheers,

Sascha

I think you're out of luck Sascha. As I recall, the guy who developed it also sold it via his own website. His customer service was awful and marketing was poor so I think he just closed it all down and went away. A shame as it was a quality product for its time and with some decent product support and selling it at SimMarket or something similar, it could have done quite well

Ian

I have the disk somewhere

Well, would you consider selling it?

Ok, thanks, just let me know please!

let me find it   

Will it be put up for bid?

Oh no!  Let's not go down the eBay route!

BTW, unless I'm very much mistaken about your Avtar, aren't you the guy in the running for the presidential election :P

Dijvid

I'm investing in vintage software as a hedge just in case "it doesn't work out" ......  if I could only get rid of Ted ......

It's a real shame there is no quality T-37 available. As an old tweet driver I would love to have it in my hangar. The screen shots I've seen look very nice. The only T-37 I've found is free and It just isn't enjoyable visually after flying the likes of Milvis, Carenado and Aerosoft. That said, I sure respect the ability of the folks that go through the process of creating aircraft for our hobby!

Maybe one day a quality developer will come up with a nice version. I'll keep hoping...

Don Spence

ASUS Prime Z390-A, i9-9900K @ 5.0GHz, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3600MHz, EVGA 1080 Ti SC2, Corsair H100i RGB Platinum cooler, Samsung 950 Pro M.2 512GB, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 1TB, Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 2TB, 2 x Intel 730 480GB SSD, CORSAIR RMX White RM850X  PSU, CORSAIR Crystal Series 680X RGB Case, Dell U3818DW

That tweet looks really nice. Where can I find it?

Don Spence

ASUS Prime Z390-A, i9-9900K @ 5.0GHz, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3600MHz, EVGA 1080 Ti SC2, Corsair H100i RGB Platinum cooler, Samsung 950 Pro M.2 512GB, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 1TB, Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 2TB, 2 x Intel 730 480GB SSD, CORSAIR RMX White RM850X  PSU, CORSAIR Crystal Series 680X RGB Case, Dell U3818DW

That tweet looks really nice. Where can I find it?

If you read post #2 in this thread, you'll see that you can't find it. And even if you could, it would only work in Windows XP and Vista.