Sign in to follow this  
vr1

2.0.0.10 COM switches then connecting to P3DV32

Hello Dave,

the dailed in active COM frequency switch to standby in the moment then connecting to P3DV32.

Regards

Helge

Helge,

Not totally sure what you are reporting here.  Are you saying that the COM frequency in P2A changes when you connect to P3D?  If so, that would be correct behavior.  It should reflect whatever is in the SIM.  When disconnected, it may reflect the frequency in the SIM from a previous connect or it may be random or nothing.  It only matters what it shows when connected.

Perhaps a more detailed description of a step by step to reproduce the problem would help me understand it.

Thanks,

Dave

No, thats not the point.

If you start P2A the radio section is empty. It comes alive on time you connect to simulator and read out the airplan COM/NAV settings.

Please check the COM frequencies in airplane before you connect and fix your eyes to the P2A radio section. By connect you can see two steps. For less than 1 second the settings are right and after that P2A switches the transferred frequencies between active and standby.

In other words:

If I dail in the aircraft COM1 for example AAA.A on active and BBB.B on standby frequency and after that I connect P2A to P3D then P2A switches the frequencies in the simulator so that after the connection is established in aircraft (and also in P2A) on the active frequency now BBB.B instead of AAA.A and on standby AAA.A instead of BBB.B.

I can avoid it in simple way to connect before dail in the frequencies but my old brain has to remember that before it is too late and then I wonder why Ground BBB.B reported that I'm on the wrong frequency because ClrDel (AAA.A) meanwhile was switched to standby against my will ;-)

Joking aside thats an bug how P2A read out and handle frequencies by connecting to simulator.

Helge

I checked that meanwhile with stock aircraft Beech 350.

Only COM1 is affected. Not COM2, NAV1 or NAV2.