Sign in to follow this  
wvernonc

New Yak -18T in the library

Guest Chipicui

Thanks a lot for such wonderfull creation!!!Only one question... How do you manage the cockpit lights?I mean... I haven't found a way to turn off the cockpit ceiling light, while at the same time having the instruments lights on.I've looked for it in the manual but to no avail.Problem is that the ceiling light is too strong at night and the reflections on the windows don't let you see outside clearly.The central pedestal lights switch doesn't do anything (at least on my system), and the other cockpit switches (2), both work together, turning on the cockpit ceiling light but not the instruments as far as I can see.Am I wrong?... Please if you can...share some "light" on this subject because I'd really love to fly the Yak at night!Thanks a lot againChipicui

Guest ha5mvo

Chipicui,AFAIK its all or nothing when it comes to the lights.//Michael

Nice model and it feels very very realistic. Once in r/l I had a problem with the pneumatic system too. The right gear didn't want to come out. We had instructor, my wife and nephew in the pit. Fortunately blow-through did help but it was kinda emergency. A very sturdy airliner with a lot of power under the hood. :)

How to adjust the YAK-18T Attitude Indicator gauge after engine running?

Pat

Patricio Valdes