Sign in to follow this  
GoneMissed

Query: manuals only available after purchase?

G'day all,

It has been roughly 8 years or so since using FSX, I haven't owned a desktop during this time and am just starting to put some money away for a new system for P3D.

Back in the day I owned the 737 and 747 but any confirmation emails are long lost in a Hotmail account I no longer can access.

While I'm putting the beans away for a new system, I'd love to be able to put my head into the 737NGX manuals to refamiliarise myself with the aeroplane again. I've done some looking around, but it seems these are only available after purchasing the aeroplane. Is this correct?

Cheers,

Joe

If you are asking about the manuals that are printed and in binders, they are no longer available from PMDG. The only manuals are in pdf digital format and those pdf documents are received when you purchase the NGX, download it and install it. The manuals will be on your computer then.

That is correct.

The manuals will be part of the package you purchase (in electronic format)

John Anderson

Windows 10, FSX:SE

I5 4690k

GA-Z97M-DS3H

EVGA GTX 950, 2GB

While I'm putting the beans away for a new system, I'd love to be able to put my head into the 737NGX manuals to refamiliarise myself with the aeroplane again. I've done some looking around, but it seems these are only available after purchasing the aeroplane. Is this correct?

Correct. They're the actual Boeing FCOM which costs money to license, so it's not something that would just be stuck out on a publicly available download link.

You can still access your prior orders by having us update your email address to a new one (or, you can actually still log in using the old address - you don't need access to the address unless you've forgotten your password on our site).

Full names in the forum, please - first and last.

Kyle Rodgers