Sign in to follow this  
dogtrack

First Install

Hi Sascha, you sent me the link for EVO about 12 months ago.  Have only just got around to installing FS9, alongside FSX & P3D 

Spent 20 mins placing all your textures over the top....I'm amazed at the transformation.  Only using it for Plane Spotting, rather than flying.  Put an old AI Traffic program in.

Took a while to "tune" it into giving good visuals.  Knocking up 100+ FPS with very high settings...it's gorgeous !!  Full sky and Tarmac makes for fascinating viewing.  Could never do that in FSX or P3D without many bad side effects.

So a big thank you, from one happy bunny.

Arnie....if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

Glad you like it! I really appreciate the feedback. Maybe you can even upload a screenshot or two - it's the first time I heard anyone using FS for planespotting!
I'd also appreciate getting your settings, I'm always keen on learning the individual setups/tweaks.

Cheers,

Sascha

"Planespotting".....LOL     Yes it's a bit of light relief to sit and watch as apposed to sitting in the cockpit paying attention to everything.

Saves me having to stand in the wind & rain at Manchester (EGCC) Aviation Viewing Park  :wink:

Yes, sure.  Will sort something out over the weekend.

Arnie....if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

Tried downloading the images but no joy. Sorry, did not have time before. Has the link expired?

Just downloading them now, thanks  again!